We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

483 bus to Los Christianos and Adeje

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
206 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
483 bus to Los Christianos and Adeje

I see from the TITSA website that there is what appears to be a 483 bus leaves El Médano at 18:20 but I can't figure out what time that goes through Golf Del Sur, particularly Terrazas De La Paz (at reception?) where I believe there is a stop, I guess it would be about 15-20 minutes later.

I have read on these forums that it takes about 15 minutes to Los Christianos but I think that is a bit quick, I would have thought 25-30 minutes, is that right?

Thanks

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,998 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 483 bus to Los Christianos and Adeje

I don´t know the Terrazas de la Paz but the 483 stops at several places in the Golf. On the attached timetable www.titsa.com/index.php… if you click on the following stops, then pull across the little orange man, you may recognise which stop you want 7281, 7282, 7283, 7284 and 7285 I recognise The Palms, San Blas, Golf Plaza etc.

I would tend to agree about the timing. It would take me 15 minutes to drive from the Golf to Los Cristianos and that is without there being the inevitable tailback at the Las Chafiras roundabout and of course stopping to collect/drop off passengers.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Morecambe, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 483 bus to Los Christianos and Adeje

The bus stop that is nr Terrazas de la paz is by the Sands club 50yds from tdlp.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 483 bus to Los Christianos and Adeje

we stayed in the Terrazas de la paz and the bus stop is just out side it ,at the top. the bus only takes 10 mins or so from El Médano and that night may be quicker at night and takes you to LC a long the TF1 which is the quickest, around 10 to 15 min and with a bono card only 110 euros.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 483 bus to Los Christianos and Adeje

Hi Doingok

I hope you meant it cost 1.10 Euros with a Bono card not 110 Euros....LOL

Regards

Sparhawk1

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
206 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 483 bus to Los Christianos and Adeje

Thanks for all the replies

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 483 bus to Los Christianos and Adeje

pmsl yes i meant 1.10 with a bono card sorry in thailand and its is xmas after all lol

swansea
Level Contributor
107 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 483 bus to Los Christianos and Adeje

Hi there

We are just back from Golf Del Sur, we used the 483 bus a few times and its about 25 to 30 mins to PDLA and its much better using that than the other service that goes everywhere.

Without the bono card it was 2euro each

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
206 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 483 bus to Los Christianos and Adeje

And just to confirm, we only need to buy 1 bono card even though there will be 6 of us?

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 483 bus to Los Christianos and Adeje

Hi

Yes just one Bono card for your whole group {either 12 or 30 Euro value}

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Santa Cruz de...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: 483 bus to Los Christianos and Adeje

You can buy a BONO card at the airport on your arrival. golf-del-sur.com/car-hire/golf-del-sur-car-h…

Get answers to your questions about Golf del Sur
Recent Conversations