We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10-12 Seater Minibus

On the Moon
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
10-12 Seater Minibus

Hi All

Does anybody know of any companies that have a 10-12 seater minibus available for airport private tranfers

Many Thanks

WTH

milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 10-12 Seater Minibus

www.taxitransfer.co.uk is the company I always use when not being met by family. Also Shuttle Menorca get good reviews on here, if you want something to compair them againsed.

It will take about 1 hour from the airport, and its normal for them to pick you up on the way back 3.5 hours before flight if your return is private mini bus as well.

Shuttle budget transfers can take up to 90 min, and often pick up 4 or 5 hours before your return flight, to allow time to fill up the transfer bus.

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 10-12 Seater Minibus

I would try Shuttle Menorca as it's a long established local company

milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 10-12 Seater Minibus

While MenorcaIslandBoy says use Shuttle Menorca, having looked at their website. I do not see any trade bodies they are members of etc, but like I said they have had good reviews here.

However, the company I have been using for several years, www.taxitransfer.co.uk , have 4 trade body logos, including ABTA on their website.

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 10-12 Seater Minibus

Magic you mean well but your logic does not always line up.

What does a trade association on a UK website really mean on the ground in Menorca?

I was pointing out that ShuttleMenorca is an established island company ( owned by Autocares Norte S.L., ) who have run the buses in that area , done the hoilday company transfers for as many years as I can remember. So you can be sure they have vehicles and drivers.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
11,487 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 10-12 Seater Minibus

I judt looked and the Autocares (Norbus) website links straight to Shuttle Menorca ( www.shuttlemenorca.com/meTrans/resultados ). A round trip 12 seater bus hire with them from the airport to Cala N'Forcat sems to be about 260 euros. I didn't check the firm Magic mentioned as that site needed precise dates, adult and child numbers etc to get a price.

Edited: 13 January 2011, 11:36
Birmingham
Level Contributor
446 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 10-12 Seater Minibus

We used ShuttleMenorca last year and found them good. If you do decide to use them make sure you contact them the day before you go home to reconfirm pick up times.

milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 10-12 Seater Minibus

The company I said needs dates, as prices like all companys change, depending on if peek or off peek etc.

It also checks avaliablity, maybe they like to check they can do a job, before they quote for it, unlike some companys.

What it does is brings up all options, for example, budget transfer price, private mini bus, taxi etc, but more important, is some sites hide number of cases restrictions in the small print, where at this site clearly shows how many you can take for each service. As an example, a 8 seat mini bus, normally only has space for 8 cases, so if you had more then that, you have the price of the page, for what is avaliable for your group, and what you can take.

Widnes
Level Contributor
138 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 10-12 Seater Minibus

We used www.menorca-airport-transfers.com last year and they were very good, and you can book now and pay nothing till you arrive at the airport.

Lin

Edited: 22 January 2011, 19:59
London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 10-12 Seater Minibus

The above is another local longtime Bus company(Torres) - so again I would put more trust in them for having vehicles and drivers -See testimoniials: even though one time they only had 50 seater coach available tjey honoured the booking :-)

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
11,487 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 10-12 Seater Minibus

This is all good information so I have created a "Top Questions" link to it on the main forum page to help people in the future needing to locate transfer companies to find the websites etc. mentioned

Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Forcat
Recent Conversations