We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi! Los Defines Hotel & Apts

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Hi! Los Defines Hotel & Apts

Hi,

just booked Hi! Los Defines apts for August does anyone know the the cost in upgrading from S/c to A/I per Adult, and per Child, oh also what like is the food and bar prices !! Also any other info on the the hotel or apartments would be great.

Cheers

Heywood, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi! Los Defines Hotel & Apts

not stayed there so don't know about upgrades but if you look at the Hi website you should be able to contact them directly, there is a waterpark just outside the hotel a good tip is to go after 1.00pm as you get a sizeable discount and go during the week there is a bus stop not far from the hotel which takes you into Cuidella you pay the bus driver and get your return ticket from a hut next to the bus terminus.

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi! Los Defines Hotel & Apts

Thanks, for all the info, great tip about the water park.

What's the prices in the resort like, ie beer first then soft drinks lol haven't been since 2000.

Manchester, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi! Los Defines Hotel & Apts

sorry can't help with the prices for drinks as i usually stay in cala blanca and just visit for the waterpark i would imagine though they will roughly be about the same as home given the current exchange rate one more tip about the waterpark the prices for food and drink are quite steep so be warned

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hi! Los Defines Hotel & Apts

The water park at Cala en Blanes can be seen at www aquacenter-menorca com

They close at 18:00 , the reduced ticket normally start after 15:00 ?

The one in Cala en Bosch I found to have reasonable food prices given the captured market- not sure if the Blanes one is more expensive?

5. Re: Hi! Los Defines Hotel & Apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2012, 15:49
leeds
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hi! Los Defines Hotel & Apts

Hi cleggy boy

we stayed at the los delfines last year on s/c basis we didnt look at the upgrade as we found the eateries in the resort quite nice.A decent supermarket round the corner for all what you need and non too exspensive.Hotel is as good as any and we had no problems bit limited to what my kids could do but they were at the time 17/14.Let me know if you want any more info.

7. Re: Hi! Los Defines Hotel & Apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 16:21
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Forcat
Recent Conversations