We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas please

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Ideas please

Hi all, staying in calan bosch but looking to spend some time in forcat,any ideas for spot of lunch or evening meal, thanks

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
76 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ideas please

Hi, we enjoy the Anchorra - which is next to the Talayot apartments, although there are many other nice places to eat!

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,279 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ideas please

What kind of food do you want to eat? Hubby and I are boring and fussy eaters so stick to Britsh places. We did eat at the Haiti one night (on the main strip) which was very nice and also another place on the opposite corner, which always seemed busy, but I can't recall the name.

stana1966
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ideas please

It has to be Maxi's Bar which is only a couple of minutes walk from the main strip. When you find it, dont be put off as it looks like the back of someones house but dont go to Calan Forcat without visiting there.

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ideas please

Thanks stana/hever/fionalou for your replys. I do have a problem though i love sea food my partner does not so looking for a restaurant with a good choise menu, a nice steak or meat meal and seafood for me, ps coming from cuitadella where is best to get off the bus/ or ask for. Thanks again

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ideas please

Quore again on main strip is also lovely and yes Maxi's is a must

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ideas please

thanks jacksfinn how do i find it

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ideas please

If your asking for directions to Maxi's your asking the wrong person I can get my self there but as for directing any one else "I'm a woman " haha

Quore you can't miss if you get off your bus at the water park you will be on the main strip and you can't miss it. They do a lovely monk fish in garlic and the lamb shank is to die for.

Hopefully some one with some sense of direction will help you with Maxis it is simple but hey I get lost in my home town using a sat nav !!

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ideas please

ha ha ha jacksfin, thank you , its strange that the lady in my house can find my wallet she has sat nav to it.

Warrington, Cheshire
Level Contributor
522 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ideas please

Here is a copy of the response I gave on 5th Feb regarding Maxis, it really is worth a visit. It does look like you are going into someone's house, but there is a sign outside. Try taking a look on google earth, its on 16 Urb Los Delfines, telephone 00 34 609 605 579 and you can see it really well.

I usually stay in Cuitadella and last year we ventured to Cala n Forcat to take a look around and we found a restaurant called Maxis or Maxims, it was away from the main strip, close to the Hotel Faragut, on a one way system, near some new apartments, and was on the sea front with fabulous views and advertised as having beautiful sunsets although we were never there at that time of day. It was so peaceful listening to the waves on the rocks and looking out along the coastine, and quite a suntrap, they actually had sun loungers if you wanted to relax after lunch, it was hard to believe we were in Cala n Forcat. We just had a light lunch but I recall the restaurant had quite a good menu and we said we would definitely return on our next visit. Cuitadella has some fabulous restaurants but I would not like to walk there, there is a bus service and a taxi would not be too expensive.

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ideas please

midge-ntl ,dont tease perfection, just to have a meal in that setting .

Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Forcat
Recent Conversations