We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cala Galdana Gardens Apartments

Neath
1 post
Save Topic
Cala Galdana Gardens Apartments

We Booked a holiday with Thomas Cook in July but flight times have changed (for the worse). We will not be leaving the hotel until about 7pm to fly back to the UK, my question is, does any one know if we can extend our stay a couple of hours in the Cala Galdana Garden Apartment room? Tried to look for complex email address but was unsuccessful also tried to phone but number unavailable.

Any advice,

Thanks,

Wayne

Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,193 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cala Galdana Gardens Apartments

Have a look here Glynn, it's the gardens official website

www.galdanagardens.com

We have stayed here, you have made a great choice, like us, you will need to leave the apts by lunchtime, but there is plenty to do and you are able to leave your luggage safely, if you speak nicely to them, they may let you stay on.

I faxed them my requests instead of email and they were able to meet my requirements.

Edited: 18 March 2010, 20:32
milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cala Galdana Gardens Apartments

Most complexs do allow late check out, but there is normally a cost involved.

There is also normally a luggage area and a free room avaliable for showers/getting changed etc for people not departing till later in the day.

The plane you are going home on, will be bringing more guests so they can normally do it. It may not be till close to the time that they will be able to confirm it, untill they know booking numbers and flight times for the new holidaymakers.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
468 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cala Galdana Gardens Apartments

You'll love the Gardens, stayed last year and already thinking of booking for next year as soon as I can.

If you are trying to contact them bare in mind that the complex doesn't open until May. I called them last year around 2 weeks before travel with a room request, the receptionist there speaks very good English. Also the reception isn't manned all of the time, I found I managed to get an answer just after 10 in the morning.

Hornchurch, United...
Level Contributor
518 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cala Galdana Gardens Apartments

These apts are the only ones we have ever stayed in that don't have a courtesy room to take a shower. Luckily we have always managed to get early flights ever since, so have not had that problem, the reception has a toilet area where you can have a wash, etc & they keep your bags safe. We have seen people just have a cold shower by the pool before they dry off & go home. I am sure if they are not busy you could pay to stay on, but they always seem fully booked.

5. Re: Cala Galdana Gardens Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Cala Galdana
Recent Conversations