We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sirenes Hotal

Which Cala Llonga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kent uk
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sirenes Hotal

i have booked and paid for myself and my sister to go to the Sirenis in July with First Choice, the site did not not give us an option to book a sea view room... i contacted First Choice to ask if we could book a sea view room and was told NO we had to go via the hotel... i contacted the hotel and they said we had to ask First Choice... sigh, recontacted First Choice who said... err contact the hotel... went back to them and they said it HAD to be booked with First choice but we could risk asking the hotel once we arrived to say if there was a sea view room available but it was highly unlikely!!! however, they did confirm that the room allocatated to us via First Choice was NOT a sea view... confused and very disappointed... has anyone else had experience like this?

Jo

caldercruix
Level Contributor
215 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sirenes Hotal

We are going to this hotel in May we booked it through first choice we paid 70pounds each extra for sea view they were not offered on the Wednesday flight which was a lot cheaper so we had to take the sAturday flight when I asked she said that they did not have a lot of rooms on offer as they are also given to other countries

2. Re: Sirenes Hotal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala Llonga
Recent Conversations