We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Costa Calero Rooms ?

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Costa Calero Rooms ?

Having been to Costa Calero last year and really enjoyed it. We have decided to go back in Sept this year. We are booking direct with hotel (have checked a few hotel booking sites and prices all around the same ) and when I went to complete the booking form I thought I'd make a request for our room.....

This is where I need some help from anyone either there at the moment or has been :-

On our last visit we had a wonderful room on the ground floor with its own little grassy area and sun loungers...it looked onto the pool that is in front of lunch time restaurant and was on the right hand side as you walked down the path along the side of the pool...there is a block/row of rooms then a small path going to the right leading to the rooms...ours was the 2nd in on the left from this path......Hope I haven't made this as clear as mud LOL...but wondered if anyone has any ideas what room numbers these would be as I'd like to request the same area again...

sorry for such a long post but finding it difficult to describe the area !!

Just hope you can understand my directions and be kind enough to help me out .

Many thanks

happycruzer

ps..i've even tried zooming in on my photos to see if I can see the room numbers on the sign...but with no joy lol

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Costa Calero Rooms ?

Hi would it be possible to forward a copy of the costa calero map as i too would like to find out what room number i stayed in previously

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Costa Calero Rooms ?

Hi could any one email me a copy of the costa calero map

thanks

London, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel Costa Calero Rooms ?

Thank you so so much Happycruzer, your feedback and suggestions were absolutely wonderful. I will send an e-mail to the hotel, and request a couple of these rooms.

I am sure they will have a fantastic time, they leave next week.

Thanks again!! :D

Westport, Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Hotel Costa Calero Rooms ?

Hi, Have been reading your very helpful points re Costa Calero rooms. I note

you stayed in room 144. Did you have internet/wifi coverage in this room? We

we there last year and were in a ground floor room further away from yours. We

had no coverage at all so they very kindly moved us to 3rd floor. Great staff!!!\

However, would much prefer ground floor. Let me know. We are going in Oct.

Thanks. Maura

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hotel Costa Calero Rooms ?

Sorry that I'm not going to be much help Maura... I honestly can't remember what my signal was like and as I have 3G on my stuff I wasn't really affected ... Although I think ( if my memory serves me right) I had to go out of the room for a decent mobile reception ... Maybe the upper floors have less things in front of them to block the signals ... But I agree about loving the garden rooms .. Not everyone's cup of tea but we love them !

Hope you enjoy your next visit .

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Hotel Costa Calero Rooms ?

Have recently returned from the Costa Calero and are now thinking of booking for late this year. Would anyone know the best locations of the one bedroom suites at the hotel I know the room numbers but cant work out exactly where they are and what the view would be like. Balcony view is very important to us.

Thanks for any replies.

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Hotel Costa Calero Rooms ?

Sorry that I'm going off topic ... But having looked at the hotel on various sites ( looking for best price to rebook) I notice that they all have said ... Local spirits and beers ... I'm not a big drinker 2/3 at most in an evening , but I am fussy in what I do actually drink .

Can you tell me if this is the case when you were there it is it still international / decent brands they serve .

Sorry I can't help with your room number request .. If you email the hotel they might send you the map of hotel and it gives you the numbers .

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Hotel Costa Calero Rooms ?

Thanks for your reply.

We are also looking to rebook as we felt it was a great hotel.

When ordering drinks we asked for the brand we wanted and always got it with no problem, if you do not ask you get the local brands.

Regards Julia Youel.

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Hotel Costa Calero Rooms ?

Thanks for quick reply ! Should also have asked if cocktails , sangria etc are also still included .

Thanks again

Happycruzers

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Hotel Costa Calero Rooms ?

Not sure about that I would have thought sangria would be but unsure about cocktails.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Calero