We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Son Sampoli in Llucmayor - Any experiences?

Uxbridge, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Son Sampoli in Llucmayor - Any experiences?

My husband and I are planning a weeks holiday in Majorca for the first time at the beginning of October, we have been looking for a 'out of the way' place that is not to busy so we can just chill.

We found a really nice place called 'Son Sampoli' near Llucmayor.

Has anyone ever stayed there? It looks perfect for us in the pictures and descriptions, the price we were quoted by booking.com and all the others is approx. 1200€ for the week, but we got another offer for around half that price, which makes me even more curious.

Does anyone have any experience with this place? Is the price legit? Do they have any hidden extras that I don't know about?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Son Sampoli in Llucmayor - Any experiences?

Well, it gets a pretty good rating on Trivago.com:

trivago.com/llucmajor-31702/hotel/son-sampol…

Of course you´re aware that Llucmayor is not terribly close to the beach, but if you have a car, the popular beach es Trenc is probably just 10-15 minutes - and so is Playa de Palma.

But then again, it sounds as though maybe you´re more interested in just relaxing by the pool? Then this probably is ideal for you. It looks great!

2. Re: Son Sampoli in Llucmayor - Any experiences?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2011, 06:55
Get answers to your questions about Llucmajor
More Llucmajor Topics