We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On time flights from Izhevsk?

Which Izhevsk hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
3 posts
Save Topic
On time flights from Izhevsk?

I need to fly from Izhevsk to DME and then catch a connecting flight back to the United States. I'm wondering if anyone knows how on-time the flights from Izhevsk are, if there are usually delays in mid-August, and how much time I should plan between flights. Also, I'm struggling to find where to purchase a ticket from Izhevsk airport and the times they leave, so any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: On time flights from Izhevsk?

You don't exactly have much of a choice only one airline flies that route Izhavia, http://izhavia.su/ I can't really give you any assurance as to how reliable they are, but today's evening flight was more or less on time.

There's two flights a day, 07.00 and 17.00, I'd allow at least 3 hours between your connecting flights.

New York
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On time flights from Izhevsk?

Summer is t-storm season which plays havoc with skeds

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: On time flights from Izhevsk?

Another question- I'm noticing on the webpage to buy a flight that there are 6 different fees for a one-way ticket. I'm chosen ECON class, so what is the difference between all the fees?

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: On time flights from Izhevsk?

Struggling to find an answer on the site, but I would imagine just like any other airline the cheaper tickets must booked online and are non refundable and any changes would have high fees to where the most expensive ticket is fully refundable.

As you look at the rules for each fare the code changes, but the actual rules appear to be the same.....could be a badly designed website. I also don't see anything about baggage allowances, could be factor in the price.

If you speak Russian or have a friend who you could try contacting the information office or send an email.

New York
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: On time flights from Izhevsk?

$200 and up for a one way flight of less than 2 hrs? That's free market capitalism for you!

Reply to: On time flights from Izhevsk?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Izhevsk
Recent Conversations
More Izhevsk Topics