We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers

Kent
7 posts
Save Topic
Transfers

Hi, I'm going to visit family in Orihuela Costa next week and I can't seem to find a cheap transfer from Alicante airport anywhere!

My flight doesn't get in until after midnight so I'm guessing public transport will be out.

does anyone know of any transfer companies that run a minibus service rather than private taxi transfers as I'm a student and can't afford the high cost.

Manchester
Level Contributor
8 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers

Hi

Just stumbled upon your post.

We are going to Cabo Roig for 2 months in October.

We are flying in to Murcia and Shuttle Direct are quoting £19.31 pp for a return journey. They are quoting £32 for a roundtrip from Alicante.

We have used them all over Spain and Portugal and they are very reliable.

Hope this helps

Clive

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers

send me a PM

Manchester
Level Contributor
8 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers

Excuse my ignorance but what is a PM

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers

Private Message!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers

hello ,im flying to murcia as well ,how much does a taxi cost?is it worth taking a shuttle?last time i was in greece it took 2 and half hours to get us in a distance a taxi does for 50 minutes.

im staying at the la rotonda appartments ,does anyone know it ?

Manchester
Level Contributor
8 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers

Hi

You dont say which resort you are staying at but we have a transfer arranged with Shuttle Direct which is a private taxi from Murcia Airport to Cabo Roig just outside Torreviajas and it costs 19 euros each way. That is not per person by the way.

You can go on their website and get a quote.

Hope this helps

7. Re: Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 December 2011, 21:22
8. Re: Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2011, 07:34
Get answers to your questions about Playa Flamenca