We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mahon airport to Hotel Rey Carlos Es Castell

Derby, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Mahon airport to Hotel Rey Carlos Es Castell

Have booked a holiday to the hotel Rey Carlos in Es Castell Menorca and have just found out that tour company Thomson , of all companies ,dont provide a transfer to this hotel, can any one advise if the hotel is on a bus route from the airport or if its better to take a taxi , and if so approx price thanx

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
14,334 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mahon airport to Hotel Rey Carlos Es Castell

As you are new to the forum you may not have noticed the search engine box so I have done one on this for you - please see the various threads and answers on this topic on http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/SearchForums?ff=12789&geo=673869&scope=2&q=taxi+fares&returnTo=__2F__&sub-search.x=0&sub-search.y=0

It is about only 10 mins from airport to Es Castell in taxi - see www.menorcaminorca.co.uk/taxifares.html for approx fares. Obviously doing it by bus is cheaper ( and takes longer) but in view of the relatively short taxi ride and the fact that there are always taxis directly outside the arrivals hall I personally would take a cab in order to get a door to door service to the hotel rather than hang around waiting for buses and trundling the bags from the bus stop.

Edited: 02 September 2011, 10:52
Derby, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mahon airport to Hotel Rey Carlos Es Castell

Thanks for the info, sounds v good, yes i am new and i can see the link, thanks

3. Re: Mahon airport to Hotel Rey Carlos Es Castell

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Es Castell
Recent Conversations