We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special Restaurant For anniversary

Leicester
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Special Restaurant For anniversary

We are staying at Peurto Santiago in June what sugggestions for a special night's meal PS it's on a Monday not sure if some restaurants may be closed

Thanks

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,822 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Special Restaurant For anniversary

Sorry I haven't eaten in this area but saying that, if you stand on the steps at the top of Crab Island and look out toward the right hand side there is a restaurant which overlooks the sea. It looks beautiful but I don't know the name. I'm sure some of the regulars to the area will be able to supply it.

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,517 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Special Restaurant For anniversary

Go to the los Gigantes forum there are several reviews on restaurants on that forum. There is one Italian restaurant very good and busy that I have been to, I can't remember the name but it along a road that runs at the side of Vigilia Park.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Special Restaurant For anniversary

Hi,

We eat in El Timon a lot when we go. It's a lovely restaurant. It overlooks the sea sort of behind the Tamaimo Tropical aparthotel. They should be open on a Monday, the last I heard they close Tuesday nights. They do a very good menu with all kinds of dishes on - mostly international. It's run by an Austrian family. If you reserve a seat on the outside terrace you can watch the sun going down over La Gomera and if you're lucky see some dolphins swimming past. If not Mirandas in Los Gigantes itself is good.Hope that helps you.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
566 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Special Restaurant For anniversary

Mirandas and El Pescador are 2 fantastic restaurants in Los Gigantes.

Jayla

peurto santiago
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Special Restaurant For anniversary

i live in los gigantes and work in peurto santiago for a special meal i take my fiance to restaurante juan carlos next to cks bistro afterwards check out the entertainment in the courtyard caberet bar

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,822 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Special Restaurant For anniversary

Hi Stew

Welcome to the forum, it's good to see locals on here. But I think on this occasion you may have missed the boat as the special occasion was going to be on a Monday in May 2008.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Special Restaurant For anniversary

Stew,

I am putting together a listing of entertainment on the island. Do you have any details of the entertainment in the bar you mention?

Nelly

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Special Restaurant For anniversary

Hi Nelly,

This is the only link I can find to Courtyard Bar. Maybe Stewbey can come up with something more.

http://s170326766.websitehome.co.uk/2.html

Also don't know if this is any help.

http://www.losgigantes.com/evenings.htm

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Special Restaurant For anniversary

Thank you Belle, I can pick information from those sites. Los Gigantes area seem to have fot it together quite well with this website. AND it seems to be quite up to date - unlike some others I have been finding.

Nelly

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Special Restaurant For anniversary

No problem, glad to be of assistance. I know my mum and dad get a monthly magazine where they stay which has future events etc in it for the Los Gigantes/Puerto de Santiago coast up to San Juan. I asked them today what it was called because I couldn't remember. They told me it was the Tenerife Sun, but it isn't. If and when I get the correct info if they have a website I'll let you know it.

Get answers to your questions about Los Gigantes