We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I think people are getting confused on los gigantes hotel

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
I think people are getting confused on los gigantes hotel

Hi i have been reading reviews for the Luabay Costa Los Gigantes hotel and also the los gigantes hotel and i think people could be getting confused.

With their being two hotels and i am not sure how close they are together, people are writing reviews for both hotels but not putting them in the right review section.

Also when people are talking about the virus and talking about the los gigantes hotel, people like myself are not sure if they are 100% talking about the los gigantes hotel or the Luabay Costa Los Gigantes hotel.

Can anyone please let me know how close they are together and confirm which hotel has the problem with the virus

england
Level Contributor
146 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: I think people are getting confused on los gigantes hotel

I'll be joinging you on the age next year! Anyway hope you have another great time when you go back. We'll be going back to either Playa la Areana or Los Gigantes Area next year. May be try selfcatering because Los Gigantes beach should have been re-opened at easter (haven't checked yet). It is so nice at that end of the island. We to have toured around but like to go back to Tenerife, as my husband calls it home-from-home. Happy Hols!

22. Re: I think people are getting confused on los gigantes hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Los Gigantes
Recent Conversations