We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday village / Luabay Los Gigantes

Manchester.
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday village / Luabay Los Gigantes

Hello, Can anyone help, we have booked to go to the holiday village in August with a young baby, we were wondering which would be the best rooms. Are there any maps of the hotel site available to look at before we go.

Manchester
Level Contributor
485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday village / Luabay Los Gigantes

We are booking for October with a baby and 4 yr old so would be very interested in the answer.

Be good to read your review when you're back as well.

Michelle

England
Level Contributor
150 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday village / Luabay Los Gigantes

Folks are saying block C by the quiet pool are better. Email the hotel the week before you go.

If anyone knows if you can borrow an iron I'd be grateful if you could let me know.

Thanks

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,830 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday village / Luabay Los Gigantes

I have a layout of the complex but as it is in the form of a word document I cannot attach to either the forum or PMs. If you would like it then PM me an email address and I will forward to you.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

manchester
Level Contributor
256 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday village / Luabay Los Gigantes

Hello

We are booked here in december for new year. Iam very concerned about recent reviews! They have gone from very good to very bad very quick!

Anyone know why?

Thanks

England
Level Contributor
150 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday village / Luabay Los Gigantes

Bad reviews seem to be mainly about lack of sun loungers so would think you'll be fine in December.

England
Level Contributor
150 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday village / Luabay Los Gigantes

Can't seem to spot anything on your profile that will let me send you a pm of my email address Aguilas.

manchester
Level Contributor
256 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday village / Luabay Los Gigantes

sun beds i can live with the big problems seem to be bad smells, big q's and ants!

England
Level Contributor
150 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday village / Luabay Los Gigantes

There is a group on facebook which is the entertainment team called 'Holiday Village Tenerife 2012 i5live and they have said bleach is being poured down the drains which seems to have stopped the problem.

Someone else talked about ants and said when they spoke to the hotel they sorted it right away.

When ever I've ate at a 'buffet' type restaurant you do tend to have to queue, it's just the way it is, can't see it being an issue for me.

9. Re: Holiday village / Luabay Los Gigantes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Los Gigantes