We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Bus Service to Alaior

Which Cala'n Porter hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Topic
New Bus Service to Alaior

(Hire car user so did not try ) but has anyone used the new service to Alaior No.33 TMSA summer service(jun-sep)?

What is the route? The online timetable implies direct ( not via Airport ME-1) but it would have to be a very small van size bus to go direct via the direct lanes route (hence why there was never a bus service before? )

Intrigued as this is a great additional service as Alaior is a great visit for CP holidaymakers

Edited: 17 August 2011, 16:52
London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Bus Service to Alaior

It does go via the pretty lanes route

Brighton
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Brighton
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New Bus Service to Alaior

How big is the bus then? Any more than a 16 seater and I wouldn't fancy meeting it coming the towards me on that road!

Still it's good that the C'nP folks have an easy trip to the nearest inland town, does the bus stop at Taura Torralba for those interested in Menorcan history?

JtheD

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New Bus Service to Alaior

Investigating... I'd be wary of the oncoming bus too!

4. Re: New Bus Service to Alaior

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Porter
Recent Conversations