We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Paloma Calan Porter

Which Cala'n Porter hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Angus
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Paloma Calan Porter

Hi there,

I am thinking about booking this villa through Villa Plus and wondered if anyone could advise if it is a fairly quiet location wise (which is what we're after!). We do however want to be able to walk to shops, restaurants and beach now and again so don't want to be too far away from it all.

I am also finding the flights to Menorca from Scotland a bit more expensive than I expected, but perhaps this is due to school holidays (departing 28/29 June). Cheapest flights I can find from Glasgow for family of four cost £1378,and from Aberdeen £1206 - anyone think I could fly cheaper at that time from Scotland?

Any advice would be appreciated:)

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Paloma Calan Porter

location street is fine and distances look correct'ish

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
11,781 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Paloma Calan Porter

Re trying to find cheaper flights - try airports south of the border because English school holidays do not start until mid - late July

Angus
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Paloma Calan Porter

Yes, I already thought about the option of flying from south, but by the time I factor in connecting flights and overnight hotel stay due to flight times, it is just about as expensive and not worth the hassle with two kids! Thanks for the suggestion though.

4. Re: Villa Paloma Calan Porter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Porter
Recent Conversations