We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Azul-food quality for all inclusive?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Azul-food quality for all inclusive?

I'm considering the Play Azul for a holiday this summer as it has good reviews on the site and good location and transfer time, however the buffet restaurant photos I've been able to find make the dining area a little small and basic for the three meals a day? We will have a fussy eater in our party so I'd be really really grateful if anyone could let me know what the food quality and type/choice is like?

Look forward to hearing from you

Many thanks in advance

MenorcAventura Calan Porter
Boat Tours, Equipment Hire, Boat Hire, Kayaking & Canoeing, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Calaventura
Kayaking & Canoeing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Falkirk, United...
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Cala'n Porter
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Azul-food quality for all inclusive?

I've stayed there several times and the food is good but I don't do all inclusive. Even on half board we still go out as there are a lot of good restaurants in Cala n Porter.

london
Level Contributor
175 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa Azul-food quality for all inclusive?

I haven't stayed there but both my Mum and Dad and Father and Mother In Law did last year and they said the food was pleasant enough. I would however echo what caroliner said and try and steer you away from all inclusive. Within 2 minutes walk of the front steps of the hotel are at least 5 good restaurants and at least 5 not so good. There are also some excellent restaurants on the outskirts of Cala'n Porter and a new boutique hotel opening up which promises to offer very good food.

Mentioned in this post
Cala'n Porter
Cala'n Porter
Menorca, Spain
3. Re: Playa Azul-food quality for all inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Porter
Recent Conversations