We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed in this villa

Welwyn, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone stayed in this villa

We are looking to rent this villa, www.ownersdirect.co.uk B483

Is it close to everything as I'm asthmatic and can't walk up long hills anymore. Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stayed in this villa

Surely you should be speaking to owner re location etc

Welwyn, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stayed in this villa

No info unless firm booking

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
12,409 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone stayed in this villa

"no info without firm booking" is less than helpful - do they want to let this villa? This is the sort of thing that the owner should tell you especially because the property ref given doesn't even give the villas name so there is little hope of anyone being able to help you locate it easily ( the website isn't very up to date either - prices and availability section is still showing 2010 info).

Also, you are aware are you not that the main part of the resort of CNP is at the top of the cliffs and that unless the villa is down at beach level, beach access is either down a long climbing road ( not fun to walk back up if you have breathing issues) or via a winding set of steps leading from the main part of the resort down the cliff. This means that CNP has stunning views out over the sea but from what you have said you may find getting up and down between resort centre and beach difficult

Edited: 05 April 2014, 22:59
Welwyn, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone stayed in this villa

Yes I'm aware Thankyou, have been there many times but the villa we usually rent is being sold. Maybe I'm just paranoid but surely owners would be more helpful?

London, United...
Level Contributor
666 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone stayed in this villa

It would put me right off if the owners didn't want to communicate :-(. Not having update since 2010 seems weird too.

Welwyn, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone stayed in this villa

Maybe I won't bother. Thanks tho

7. Re: Anyone stayed in this villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Porter
Recent Conversations