We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaborne Air from San Juan to St. Kitts

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
350 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Seaborne Air from San Juan to St. Kitts

Can anyone who has made this trip from SJU to SKB on Seaborne Airlines please let me know about your experience? Looking to travel in May to St. Kitts and this is the only airline I can find with the service. Thanks for any feedback.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
308 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaborne Air from San Juan to St. Kitts

Friends are coming down on January 20th. I believe that is one of the first flights. I'll let you know what their experience is like.

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,120 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaborne Air from San Juan to St. Kitts

No one has made the trip yet - Seaborne flights to St. Kitts & Nevis don't begin until January 15.

Seaborne has been around for years flying between San Juan and the US & British Virgin Islands and several other islands in the caribbean. Overall, they have a pretty good reputation.

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
350 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaborne Air from San Juan to St. Kitts

Ahhhh...thank you. The new service explains the lack of reviews I can find. I read the history of the airline, and I feel good about them. Last summer, I read about a Caribbean regional airline that was awful ...couldn't remember the name, but wanted to insure this wasn't the one. Apparently not since they haven't started service. :)) thanks to you both and cheers!

4. Re: Seaborne Air from San Juan to St. Kitts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 19:05
5. Re: Seaborne Air from San Juan to St. Kitts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Frigate Bay