We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact Number

dubai
2 posts
Save Topic
Contact Number

Can anyone give me the number for the resort?

We are trying to book with Expedia, but need to know about the transfersw before hand, as our flight arrives early in the morning, and deaparts early.

We have seen that you can only book an air taxi between 9 - 4. We need to be at the airport by 8am.

It says we have to contact he resort for the air taxi.

HELP!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact Number

Hi

Hope these help:

Tel: +960 670 0593

Fax: +960 670 0592

Email: dhiggiri@dhivehinet.net.mv

venice
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact Number

Hello

more info abou you problem info@preciousmaldives.com

last year i have been maldives.my reservation make that agent.very goodand very helpfull....

oxba

Suthampton, UK
Level Contributor
225 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact Number

Hello there - I didn't think you could book Dhiggiri directly, and they seem to have disappeared off the Kuoni Web Site. Pleeeease let me know how you get on, because we would love to go back there next year, but have no idea how to go about it, or what prices are like for 2009

4. Re: Contact Number

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2008, 15:17
dubai
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Contact Number

Grace, we booked it off Expedia.co.uk we fly out tomorrow - cannot wait!

6. Re: Contact Number

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Dhiggiri
Recent Conversations