We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

inquiry

Dumaguete City...
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
inquiry

hi there,

I'm travelling to siargao myself this coming october 2011 and i wonder if you can recommend a cheap resort where i can stay for 3 nights that includes this packages: A room good for 1 person with hot and cold shower, 3 meals/day,surfing lessons, pick up & drop off from the airport & island hopping. I want a place where it's safe. My budget is from 7,000-10,000 for my whole stay. thank you.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: inquiry

u might find some info here -try google resorts in siargao and then contact them about. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294245-i3256-k401…

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,841 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: inquiry

Contact any resort in Siargao as I am sure they would be happy to provide you all of those.

richmond
Level Contributor
153 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: inquiry

you may try to check or visit Kanlunes Beach Resort in Bucas Grande, Siargao. My cousin told me it is a nice place and cheaper. you will be sleeping in a cabana and you are allowed to bring a tent too.

You may also check out Club Tara in almost the same area(price for this resort might be on the higher end of your budget..)

club tara website:

http://www.surigaoislands.com/club+tara+beach+resort.php

You have to go to Hayanggabon port in Barangay Hayanggabon, Claver, Surigao del norte.(you will be passing through a iron mining town-it will be a little bit dusty as it is where the world's biggest iron ore deposit can be found). from there take a 30 banca ride to Bucas Grande in Siargao.

as i havent been to the resort myself, idont know if they offer surfing lesson. but when you are there dont forget to visit the following:

-sohoton cove

-jellyfish cove

-hidden lagoon

-etc..

pls dont forget to post an after trip report here when you're back. hope this helps.

Edited: 14 July 2011, 20:28
Dumaguete City...
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: inquiry

thank you for the reply. i sure will post photos here after my trip.

5. Re: inquiry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 January 2012, 17:05
6. Re: inquiry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2014, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Siargao Island