We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sirenis hotel Club Aura late night food?

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sirenis hotel Club Aura late night food?

Hi, me and my partner are due to check in to the Sirenis hotel Club Aura in a few weeks, as we have a late night flight we don't expect to be arriving till at least midnight, does anyone who has had a previous experience know whether the hotel will be able to provide us with any sort of food on arrival at that time of night or will we have to venture out of the hotel to find something ourselves? Thanks, Emma.

Mentioned in this post
Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort
Sirenis Cala Llonga...
3,356 Reviews
Ibiza, Spain
Christchurch
Level Contributor
417 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sirenis hotel Club Aura late night food?

Email the hotel and I think normally they can arrange for some food to be available in your room. You may find somewhere open on the main road at that time or grab something in the airport before you head to the hotel is another option

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sirenis hotel Club Aura late night food?

Thanks for your reply, I sent them an email and they very quickly replied informing me that guest checking in after the restaurant and bars are closed will be provided with a picnic bag which will suffice as our flight doesn't leave the uk till 8.30 so will probably try to get a proper meal when we arrive at the airport, but undoubtedly my boyfriend will be hungry again by the time we arrive at the hotel :-)

3. Re: Sirenis hotel Club Aura late night food?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Port d'es Torrent
Recent Conversations