We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours to the waterfalls from Rancho Baiguate

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tours to the waterfalls from Rancho Baiguate

I have read that there are tours by horseback from the Rancho Baiguate to both the waterfalls. We are interested in the canyoneering tour at Jimenoa Falls and also seeing the Baiguate Falls. Can you hike to Baiguate Falls independently and how long does it take? How long is the canyoneering tour? Thanks!

Hawk Paragliding School
Parasailing & Paragliding
Rancho Baiguate
Conference & Convention Centres, Horseback Riding Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Hiking & Camping Tours, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours
north carolina
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tours to the waterfalls from Rancho Baiguate

while i am sure there are a few on here who have been to jarabacoa(myself included) i am not sure anyone actually lives there. if you are not satisfied or get no answers try the dr1 forum. quite a few expats on there who live in the area(quite a beautiful part of the country!) and can certainly answer your questions. you can hike yourself to salto baiguate falls but i am not sure of directions from jarabacoa but it is not far. salto jimenoa is a bit farther from town but if you have a vehicle is not difficult to find. i assume you meant samana was in your plans as well. there are falls there also(salto limon is the biggest and most famous) here is the dr1 link where you can join. if the search funtion doen't answer your questions then post and you will definately get some useful responses. http://www.dr1.com/forums/

hope this helps, stay safe and have a great time in the DR, i am sure you will as the places you mention are my personal favorites, ben

north carolina
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tours to the waterfalls from Rancho Baiguate

even if you do not use rancho baiguate for the waterfall tours i would suggest and highly recommend their whitewater rafting :) you will not be disappointed!

3. Re: Tours to the waterfalls from Rancho Baiguate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Jarabacoa