We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marsh Harbour Airport to Treasure Cay

Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Marsh Harbour Airport to Treasure Cay

We're flying into Marsh Harbour in two weeks & would like transfers to Treasure Cay. Looks like a taxi is $85 each way. Is that the best option?

Thank you! Looking forward to island time ~

146 replies to this topic
Treasure Cay, Great...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
61. Re: Marsh Harbour Airport to Treasure Cay

We have great news that the Bahamas newest 22 million dollar Marsh Harbour Abaco Airport is now open. We offer at Treasure Cay Resort the most tremendous resource adventure, activity and informational guide called "Things to do on Abaco" as we recognize sometimes in the outislands there is a lot of info but not found in one convenient place by source and topic and this guide offers the names and phone numbers of some of the best most reliable taxi, transfer, car rental, golf cart rental etc friendly persons as recommended by our guests time and time again. this is a free guide and is available on our convenient home page www.treasurecay.com along with our new Coco's Treasure Cay Beach Cam. This guide is designed for all visitors to Abaco and Treasure Cay and is not resort specific...it is just one more of the thoughtful amenities Avis our Resort Manager with over 30 years of guest service and expert knowledge on Abaco and Treasure Cay has had the opportunity to prepare to ensure your stay is excellent wherever you stay. Avis earned Treasure Cay resort a 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, feel free to call her directly at the resort for any help with anything Treasure Cay. Your Out Island Friend, Stephen Kappeler GM

2 posts
Save Reply
62. Re: Marsh Harbour Airport to Treasure Cay

Yes that will be very much appreciate I am traveling on the 8th of this month my direct email is n_thomas3081@yahoo.com...

2 posts
Save Reply
63. Re: Marsh Harbour Airport to Treasure Cay

Yes that will be very much appreciate I am traveling on the 8th of this month my direct email is n_thomas3081@yahoo.com...

Save Reply
64. Re: Marsh Harbour Airport to Treasure Cay

Hi,

I'm going to Treasure Cay in Jan 2015. Do you have a name and number for a taxi driver? It would be greatly appreciated!

Elizabeth Flemmen

1 post
Save Reply
65. Re: Marsh Harbour Airport to Treasure Cay

We are traveling on 8/8/14 and need transportation for 7 people from Marsh Harbor to the Treasure Cay ferry dock. Does he have a van, and what is his contact information?

Raleigh, North...
1 post
Save Reply
66. Re: Marsh Harbour Airport to Treasure Cay

I would also like the name and contact info for the taxi driver. We are coming into the March Harbour Airport and staying at Treasure Cay. We are arriving on 9.2.14. Thanks

sandy@carolinapavement.com

Calgary, Alberta...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
67. Re: Marsh Harbour Airport to Treasure Cay

Albert Bootle is the most amazing driver and his wife works at Bahama Beach club so just contact them for his info or to reserve.

Save Reply
68. Re: Marsh Harbour Airport to Treasure Cay

Hi,

We are flying into Marsh Harbor in Jan 2015. we a good taxi driver. Could you give me his number and info?

Thank you

Elizabeth Flemmen

Save Reply
69. Re: Marsh Harbour Airport to Treasure Cay

Hi,

We are flying into Marsh Harbor in Jan 2015. we a good taxi driver. Could you give me his number and info?

Thank you

Elizabeth Flemmen

br.el.flemmens@gmail.com

Osceola, Arkansas
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
70. Re: Marsh Harbour Airport to Treasure Cay

We are arriving at MHH on Saturday, Nov. 1 at 11:00 am and need a taxi to a private home in Treasure Cay. Please send me Lucky Rolle's personal information. Thank you. Christie White, Osceola, AR ebchristie@yahoo.com

Edited: 11 August 2014, 18:15
Reply to: Marsh Harbour Airport to Treasure Cay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Cay
More Treasure Cay Topics