We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chaweng Beachfront Accommodation advice!

London
3 posts
Save Topic
Chaweng Beachfront Accommodation advice!

Hi,

My girlfriend and I are in our late 20's and spending a week in Koh Samui in Feb. We are looking for a beach front bungalow ideally on Chaweng Beach which will be of a decent standard, close enough to all the nightlife but also not right in the heart of it so that we can relax on the beach during the day and stroll to the action in the evenings.

From doing a bit of research we think that the south Chaweng looks perfect to suit our needs.

I was looking at the Samui Lagoon Bay resort but they only have Deluxe Ocean View Bungalows available for when we are going, and not their Deluxe beach Front Bungalows. I'm assuming that these then will be near enough to the beach and decent but wondered if either anyone can confirm this?

If not then does anyone have any other suggestions that might match our needs. We are looking to spend up to about 3500 bhat per night aprox.

Any help advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Dom

1. Re: Chaweng Beachfront Accommodation advice!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2010, 07:18