We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach Towels at Baan Chaweng Beach Resort

London
Level Contributor
90 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
beach Towels at Baan Chaweng Beach Resort

Hi all

The wife and I are staying at the Baan Chaweng Beach resort and Spa from 15th - 1st March and I was wondering if they provided beach towels or do we need to bring our own

Thanks

Colin & Helen

Tongson bay, koh...
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach Towels at Baan Chaweng Beach Resort

hi guys

i think they probably will ,perhaps you should just ask the hotel itself?

and theres many variety of beach towels on the street if you dont want to cary some in your luggage

cheers

dean cleeton

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
3,924 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beach Towels at Baan Chaweng Beach Resort

I am pretty sure they do. We stayed there 14 years ago and they had them then so I would imagine they still do. Not many places don't have them these days.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beach Towels at Baan Chaweng Beach Resort

Yes, they do nearly all hotels supply beach towels because they don't want you using the bathroom towels.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beach Towels at Baan Chaweng Beach Resort

Hi

Yes Baan chaweng do provides beach towels along with umbrella and beach chairs / sun bed.

Happy holiday :)

5. Re: beach Towels at Baan Chaweng Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2014, 06:15