We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Paradise beach resort no beach.

dublin
Level Contributor
193 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Has Paradise beach resort no beach.

Hi i have chewing beach paradise booked for end of july, can anyone please tell me if it has a beach, i have looked at many forums and lots say it has no beach just a concrete wall and sea, others say it has a nice beach. Put me out of my misery and tell me if it has or not, i need to cancel if it hasn't . I know sum on here said it is bad in april may and ok in july. I know it is in south chewing, all info welcome.

Cheers

perth
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has Paradise beach resort no beach.

Hi there

I answered your post in here tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g676072-i12382-k73…

Check out post # 8

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,277 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has Paradise beach resort no beach.

Sweatpea is right, the beach should be fine at the time you are travelling. I have travelled in June/July & September and either stayed at SP or just next door and the beach is wide at these times of year. April and May should also be good. It really is just in the monsoon times that the beach is much higher and the beach disappears.

PS: just a tip - the name of the resort is Samui Paradise. You will need to refer to it by the correct name if you don't want to confuse people on the forum or taxi drivers etc :)

perth
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has Paradise beach resort no beach.

Allie got the point. There are many resorts bearing similar name in Samui. If you don't get the name right you night end up in the wrong hotel.

Paradise beach resort is in Maenam beach

Samui paradise beach resort is in south chaweng

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has Paradise beach resort no beach.

I am at Samui Paeadise right now and there is plenty of beach. The concrete wall referred to is about 2 ft high. It is great!

5. Re: Has Paradise beach resort no beach.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:16