We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Villa Melanthi?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Location of Villa Melanthi?

We have booked the villa melanthi just outside Kassiopi (I think!) to stay in June. The owners direct website does not have an exact location and neither does google. Does anyone know the location of the villa?

I've never been to Corfu so won't know anywhere but can look up stuff online if anyone knows where it is near.

Thanks

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
127 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of Villa Melanthi?

HI Laura,

It is off the main road approaching Kassiopi up a private drive, if you look on the Travel Corners website who markets the villa you can click on location. It looks lovely probably about 20 mins walk into village or a little longer.

Cheers Sue

Edited: 14 January 2014, 17:03
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of Villa Melanthi?

Thanks Sue,

I found the travel corner website but there is no map for the villa.

I'm just really wanting to know so I can see what restaurants/bars are nearest so I can look them up on here!

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
127 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location of Villa Melanthi?

Hi Laura, The satellite photo was taken before the villa was built which is handy !, the closest restaurant is down the right turn by Nikos supermarket, which is on the way to the village, it was Mythos but the name may have changed. There are two on the beach at Avlaki which is further down that lane, they are both fabulous as is the view. Some of our favourite places to eat in the village are Petrinos, Little Italy, Uncle Simos, Sousouro, Chill & Grill, the Charcoal Grill and for a posh night out Trilogia is superb, there are plenty to choose from.

Cheers Sue

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Location of Villa Melanthi?

If you are in close proximity ot Nikos supermarket you are only 10 minutes walk from the main centre

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Location of Villa Melanthi?

Hi laura,

We've stayed in Villa Melanthi and it's fabulous, easy walk to Kassiopi, 20mins max, harder on way back in hotter weather. We had car so took it into village in evening and then walked home, then walked down in morning got our breakfast from bakers and any shopping , collected car and drove back to villa, totally agree with Sue re restaurants - you will love it

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Location of Villa Melanthi?

Ahh that's great to hear, only 16 days to go, I can't wait!

I'm going to add the villa to trip advisor so others know about it so I'll let you know so you can rate it and add pics:)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Location of Villa Melanthi?

Trip advisor won't let me add the villa but if anyone wants info then let me know.

It doesn't meet the listing criteria (have on-site staff daily and be able to accommodate more than one party. Who knew this?!)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Location of Villa Melanthi?

If anyone wants photos of villa melanthi then PM me and I can send you some. Also, feel free to ask questions:)

9. Re: Location of Villa Melanthi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Kassiopi
Recent Conversations