We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

are clubs open?

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
266 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
are clubs open?

i have read that there are a few clubs that open for the summer. Is early june considered summer?

My sons are concerned that there will not be enough nightlife for them!

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: are clubs open?

Ice Club was opening the last weekend in May and there is a new bar on the strip called "Sugar" really good music and lovely new decor and furniture a great place to hang out - I'm sure your teens will enjoy.x

Have fun.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: are clubs open?

just back and the ice club was open till 5.30 am

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
266 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: are clubs open?

Thanks, they went to both!

skipton
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: are clubs open?

I have just come back from sidari after a week. Im 21 and i went with my 2 girl friends of a similar age. its not packed but all the clubs / bars are excellent and the djs play some absolute tunes! Sugar is the best club there, theres also bed bar which is good to start you night and to learn some of the summer moves! They will have a great time.

Edited: 29 June 2010, 16:01
Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: are clubs open?

Hi Sarahszostak,

Whereabouts is Sugar on strip n is it club or bar?Do u hav 2 pay 2 get in?Sounds like u had good hol!!!!Thanx...

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: are clubs open?

Sugar is what used to be "falcon bar" below panchos villa. There is no entrance free. The decor is plush and the DJ's are great and play a good range of music. Enjoy.

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: are clubs open?

Thanx alot Mushyjam...will hav 2 try it out if I can get my mum 2 look after kids 1 nite.Sounds a nice place.Seems sum places hav closed n sum new ones opened this yr.Only 29 days 2 wait now.....

8. Re: are clubs open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sidari