We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bolero's Bar,Sidari

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Bolero's Bar,Sidari

Hello,can anyone tell me if Stakis is back working in Bolero's this year after doing his national service in Athens.We had just left last year when he returned to Sidari,so don't no if he returned as barman or not.He used to dance with his Dad Yannis (not the Yannis who owns Bolero's).His dad last year worked in restaurant down side street by mad crossroads opp where Macdonalds used to be.Forgot name (again!!)but it's near Shipwreck Taverna restaurant and had pretty pastel colours on it opp wall across the road by beach.Wonder if Yannis is still working there?He's abit of a charmer and has an eye for the ladies (as his son does!!!)I always think of him as a greek Tom Jones.Shirt undone,gold medallion etc.but a great dancer who taught Stakis from early age.Hope someone can help....thanks....

liverpool
Level Contributor
831 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bolero's Bar,Sidari

Hi Jesse, got back yesterday morning, dont remember a Stakis being there, there were 2 barmen working there, one was Giorgio and the other was a guy from Leeds, there was another fella who always sat at the end of the bar outside big fella, with shaved head may have been the manager.

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bolero's Bar,Sidari

Hi Toffeelady68,thanks for replying.Yes,the guy who sits at end of bar outside is the owner Yannis.Sounds like Stakis not there this year,but we will be going as usual for a few drinks anyway.He was a good barman,but we think he may have teamed up with his dad and doing greek dancing round Sidari restaurants etc....hopefully we may bump into them!!Thanks again and hope you enjoyed ur hol.We leave Friday a/noon and still not organised.....

London, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bolero's Bar,Sidari

hey there tats my ex boyfriend sakis is back in sidari and out of the army he has his own bar now so not in bolero any more. im not sure if he is still dancing with his dad tho i dont think he is. yannis is the owner george is back there thouhg

Edited: 22 August 2010, 20:23
Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bolero's Bar,Sidari

We did find Stakis and his dad 2nd night of hol.They run a bar now called Cocktails n Dreams opp what used to be MacDonalds on corner of crazy crossroads.They do greek dancing every night and seem to be doing all right.We only visited the once and didn't get in till 4am.....didn't feel to good next day!!!Our evenings were fairly quiet after that.Hope to see them again next year if we go....

London, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bolero's Bar,Sidari

hey sakis has his own bar now called cocktail and dreams he doesnt work in boleros no more but his cusion stil has it , hes finished national service nw . yannis his dad does not work in taverna any more think may work togeva. yes they are a bit of a charmer ay , i got caught by that lol i was with him 1 year sure i wasnt the only one lol i stayed with the family. hes dad taught him from early age lots of pics of them togeva very younger ... x

6. Re: Bolero's Bar,Sidari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 October 2010, 18:15
7. Re: Bolero's Bar,Sidari

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 October 2010, 22:36
Edited: 14 October 2010, 22:36
8. Re: Bolero's Bar,Sidari

Removed on: 14 October 2010, 18:12
9. Re: Bolero's Bar,Sidari

Removed on: 14 October 2010, 22:35
Edited: 14 October 2010, 22:35
10. Re: Bolero's Bar,Sidari

Removed on: 08 July 2011, 23:32
Get answers to your questions about Sidari