We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corfu Beer, available in Sidari

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Corfu Beer, available in Sidari

Can anyone please let me know if the local corfu beer is available in any of the local bars or supermarkets in Sidari?

I am very keen to try some of this stuff.

http://www.corfubeer.com/

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Corfu Beer, available in Sidari

I've been going to Corfu for 10 years and have never heard of this. I wonder if it is new.

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corfu Beer, available in Sidari

I had a bottle of this beer in a little bar overlooking the sea in the village of Afionas last year (& very nice it was too) on a day trip in car from Sidari,but can't/don't recall seeing it elsewhere.Think it is newish,& hopefully be on sale more widely....

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Corfu Beer, available in Sidari

I'll have to keep a look out for it next week when I go.

The countdown has begun

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Corfu Beer, available in Sidari

Never seen it, have tried Royal Ionian Beer though and seen it in supermarkets, might be an alternative??

Scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Corfu Beer, available in Sidari

The brewery opened in 2009, this link gives a little insight.

http://www.arillas.com/corfubeer

Royal Ionian is one of their brews, where did you see/get this.

Penzance
Level Contributor
45 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Corfu Beer, available in Sidari

Hi. I do not know about Sidari, but in Ag Stephanos NE last year our party drank bottles and bottles of the stuff in May and September. I believe it either has a short shelf life or only a certain amount is brewed. The Royal Ionian beer was also consumed but the Corfu Beer came out tops (tasters are real ale drinkers). In fact in September it was in short supply. One of the supermarkets in Ag Steph sold it, as did the one in Sinies and also the Sconto in Dassia (this we know because we trawled them all for supplies). The taverna in Kerasia (near Ag Stephanos NE also served this beer but only in May having run out by September). We are back again in September (same beer drinkers), so hope the supplies.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
68 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Corfu Beer, available in Sidari

Leo in the Ostria Apartments sells it behind his bar, tried it last year and was not impressed.....

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Corfu Beer, available in Sidari

On sale at Blue iona taverna MELITSA

corfu
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Corfu Beer, available in Sidari

hello to everyone!!!

Corfu beer is a different type of beer is the first brewery in Greece which is made fresh beer !!!! is natural living product, to mature need enough time

(about 40 days) left in the barrel is not like the other beers is without chemicals and not filter it so they have all the vitamins ! Now is really famous in all Corfu (in Sidari maybe you are not find it because the shops there are looking for cheap products only at the super markets maybe) and also in Athens, Thessaloniki you can find it in same good places . In Corfu of course is the first in sales !!! They have 4 types , special real ale, bitter real ale, pilsner royal ionian , and epos which is barley wine and there is only few bottles for sale only in the winter!

Is a product that you have to taste it !!!!!

corfu
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Corfu Beer, available in Sidari

hello to everyone!!!

Corfu beer is a different type of beer is the first brewery in Greece which is made fresh beer !!!! is natural living product, to mature need enough time

(about 40 days) left in the barrel is not like the other beers is without chemicals and not filter it so they have all the vitamins ! Now is really famous in all Corfu (in Sidari maybe you are not find it because the shops there are looking for cheap products only at the super markets maybe) and also in Athens, Thessaloniki you can find it in same good places . In Corfu of course is the first in sales !!! They have 4 types , special real ale, bitter real ale, pilsner royal ionian , and epos which is barley wine and there is only few bottles for sale only in the winter!

Is a product that you have to taste it !!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations