We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are the best bars with the most young adult people?

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
Level Contributor
361 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
What are the best bars with the most young adult people?

I've seen SOS and Ice, which are the best? Many people who are around 19? Need to know where to go! :)

Seen this and it doesn't look too busy though... What'll that be like in mid July...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwlNNiJ8i-0

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What are the best bars with the most young adult people?

BUSY, BUSY the Italians are on the island at this time

Bristol UK
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What are the best bars with the most young adult people?

I wouldn't base how busy sidari is on SOS bar, which is possibily the smallest bar on the strip. July and August will be very busy, more with Italians etc in August. Not sure ICE is as busy as it used to be in 2008/09/10 but hearing Sugar etc is rammed and Shakers & Bed bar are always busy regardless.

IMO there is always one bar that is going off, even when it is quiet as everyone will head there and to top that off, when it is a little quietier the prs go nuts, and you start getting offered insane drink deals!

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What are the best bars with the most young adult people?

Yes the italians usually descend mid to late july and most of august.

Right here goes:

Bed Bar, Sugar Bar, Calypso bar, Cargo Bar, Shakers, SOS Bar and to end the evening into the morning then Ice usually kicks off around 2-3am until 7am or till the last person leaves. Sugar Bar is very popular on Saturdays as it's greek night so it is very busy but a good atmosphere. Cargo bar is great as it is next to ice and nice to spend your last hour before you head into ice nightclub.

I am sure you lads will find your favourite haunt though.

The music is predominantly r & b although ice does sometimes have dj's who offer different styles of music but there are some wicked DJ's on the island.

Hope this helps

4. Re: What are the best bars with the most young adult people?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Sidari