We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any rock bars ?

united kingdom
Level Contributor
61 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Any rock bars ?

this june we are trying greece for the first time . my 50 th birthday i like all types of music but husband a rock fan . does anyone know of any in sidari ?.also what is the bus service like for getting around ?

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any rock bars ?

You will have a great holiday , the tavernas try to cater for all tastes in music , local tour shops offer great days out , both in air con. coaches , and many boat trips , don,t book these trips with your holday reps as much more expensive than local offers

buses do run to local areasfrom outside jennies cafe, by the three little pigs taverna

suggest corfu by night trip leave resort at5 back about11.30, for shopping in corfu old toen , see the forts illuminated. and the quaint cobbled streets.with their many shops to wander round . a coffee in the liston ,and really nice views over the bay

east coast cruise .. great day out , see Kalura, and Kalami, from the sea. stop for lunch ,and also a swim from the boat if you so wish........

enjoy your stay, .......

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Any rock bars ?

http://www.sidari.info/sidari-map

this is a local drawn map of sidari ,

PS do visit the orchard taverna while in sidari , 15 minute walk up the canal. de mour road , but well worth the effort. great place , great company, great food

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any rock bars ?

One for the road have some great rock bands so your hubby will be more than happy. It's a great atmosphere and Napoleon and Magda will look after you and make your you enjoy.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,574 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any rock bars ?

Hi Bomerslady welcome to the forum...

The Aquarius restaurant and bar in Canal D'Amour end of Sidari has a fantastic rock band. (The views are stunning from the restaurant too ). Nikos the Kanali hotel manager is the 'main man' absolutely great on the guitar and his band play at The Aquarius - Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd and many more, not sure which night for this season, but it used to be Wednesdays and then moved to Saturdays. Have a meal there and then watch the band. When I was there last year they played well after mid-night because none of the customers would let them finish. I am going in two weeks time, so I will let you know more when I get back (depends when in June you are going). Fi

united kingdom
Level Contributor
61 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any rock bars ?

thank you very much will write down all suggestions . hopefully try all .

united kingdom
Level Contributor
61 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any rock bars ?

I am going 29th June so i look forward to your reply . Lots of people have sent messages on this site .We are grateful for all information .

swindon,england
Level Contributor
3,422 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any rock bars ?

hi,

Would just like to 2nd the poster who put forward "one for the road",we spent a feww nights in there last june/july,it's just off the main strip in the centre of sidari,and as said,your well looked after in a great fun atmosphere,some very decent live music away from the usual tribute acts you get on the main strip.

Well worth a look!

Sidari, Greece
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any rock bars ?

Yes one for the road is the main one for the Rock heads out there. Also look outside many of the bars for tribute acts all great entertainers...

Salford, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Any rock bars ?

hi maybe going august to sidari anyone been this year wanting to know is there lots of people still going with the euro trouble also does anyone know if napolian and magna still have one for the road thanks.

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any rock bars ?

Well I am still going regardless of the troubles with the euro!!!! and yes napoleon and magda do still have one for the road....

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations