We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of eating out

lieghton buzzard
Level Contributor
42 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
cost of eating out

hi everyone what is the vat on eating out in sidari i heard on sky news that eating out as gone up because vat as nearly doubled in recent times so what is the true cost of eating out many thanks

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cost of eating out

It still represents great value for money Maria....... prices are on par with last season and you can get meals from as little as 4 euros for a basic meal to anything up to 20 euros but to be honest average prices range around 6.50 euro mark. We have always eaten out and eaten well and still within our budget.

Example - last season 2 main meals 1 starter 2 rounds of drinks was averaging anything from 16 - 20 euros for me and hubby. The most we paid one evening for 2 starters 2 mains and half carafe of white wine was 28 euros. Hope this helps

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cost of eating out

A lot of the traditional Greek dishes come in between 7&9 euros with a starter costing around 3.5e. You can of course eat for less and some dishes are as little as 5.5e in the restaurant and a couple of euros for eating at the takeaway style places.

It really isn;t overly expensive to be honest.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
572 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cost of eating out

We are in sidari now, most meals are around the 8 euro mark going upto 14 for fillet steak, 4 of us went to family restaurant last night and with a starter, main and a drink it came to 48 euro and well worth the money

lieghton buzzard
Level Contributor
42 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cost of eating out

thank you all for all your comments them prices sound very reasonable and still affordable i was just a bit worried we have only saved just over 100 pound per day between the two of us i think we will manage on that

Sidari, Greece
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cost of eating out

Your live like kings on 50 euros a day I asume youve save £50 a day so with the exchange rate you'll be laughing :-)

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: cost of eating out

never been to Sidari and am looking for somewhere cheap for September 2014 for 4 adults and 1 toddler with nice bI always fancied Sidari but a bit worried about the cost of eating out, not big drinkers although the men like their bourbon lol.

Does the £50 a day cover 2 people? that seems very reasonable if so!

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: cost of eating out

never been to Sidari and am looking for somewhere cheap for September 2014 for 4 adults and 1 toddler with nice bI always fancied Sidari but a bit worried about the cost of eating out, not big drinkers although the men like their bourbon lol.

Does the £50 a day cover 2 people? that seems very reasonable if so!

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: cost of eating out

oops sorry about the double post, was using my tablet and it kept timing out!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,556 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cost of eating out

Hi

100 euros per day for two people should be more than enough to have a good time..

Fi

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: cost of eating out

good lord 100 euros a day you will have more than enough dont worry - get it booked and enjoy yourselves xx

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations