We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reputable excursion shops?

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
reputable excursion shops?

Hi all, sidari in 10 days! Woo!

Do any of those who have just returned have any recommendations of reliable companies to book excursions with?

We would prefer to put money into the local economy that pay over the odds with the travel co.

Cheers

Jon

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reputable excursion shops?

Hello there,we dont return to Corfu until August this year,but have been going to Sidari since 2000 and we have always used Vlaseros Travel agency and think they are very good.We've booked trips,hired cars/fans and used their free safety deposit boxes with them.We use them to change money also.

They have 2 offices in Sidari,one located in the main strip,opp the 3 Brothers Hotel and the other next to the 3 Little Pigs restaurant,on the way to the Canal d'amour area of Sidari.They've been going for 22 years or so and have a good reputation.

Obvs there are also lots more agencies in Sidari to choose from,but I can definately recommend Vlaseros and in 12 years have never had a problem with them.Have a great time in Sidari......it's a fab place.

Edited: 10 June 2012, 08:52
doncaster
Level Contributor
33 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reputable excursion shops?

Hello megajon would thoroughly agree with last posted comments regarding Vllaseros travel,we have used this company for many years and if you compare their prices to the tour operators which are in some cases double to theirs you will see why they are so popular for basically the same trip.Have a good holiday and enjoy sidari.

coventry
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reputable excursion shops?

Vlaseros travel have never let us down, even held on to my camera for me when I lost it on a coach trip ! They are real value for money

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: reputable excursion shops?

Thanks very much for the replies :)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: reputable excursion shops?

Thanks very much for the replies :)

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: reputable excursion shops?

I agree with the above Philipe and his team at Vlasseros will be able to offer tips and advice and assist you when booking your trips.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
254 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: reputable excursion shops?

We use Eleni at Adia Travel whcih is just a few doors down. She is also reliable and inexpensive.

NORTHANMPTON
Level Contributor
48 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: reputable excursion shops?

we have always used Vlasseros travel opposite cactus jacks however last year we handed over £200 to change over and she only changed over £100 worth and didnt count it out as is normally done , I was stood behind looking over my husbands shoulder and hi-lighted it to her and she immediately corrected her error so just be careful and make sure you are getting exactly what your changing over.

Angela

Edited: 14 June 2012, 19:56
Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: reputable excursion shops?

The travel shop by the Alpha bank machine has now closed ,,,, now a dress shop

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
254 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: reputable excursion shops?

You're right Moonpig. Apparently she has gone to America.

Get answers to your questions about Sidari