We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weekly market ?

united kingdom
Level Contributor
61 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
weekly market ?

Does anyone know if Sidari has a market ? If so which day please . As a newcomer to corfu is roda far to visit from sidari ?

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: weekly market ?

No , market in sidari,, or anywhere else , except food and fish market early am , near the fort in Corfu town

Roda 15 minutes by car , or bus // lovely beach, and friendly atmosphere

united kingdom
Level Contributor
61 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weekly market ?

Thank you for your reply .Husband will be pleased I wont be able to drag him round the market ,But im sure there will be more than enough shops for me to visit !

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: weekly market ?

Go to corfu town by night boat or coach , you will have 3 hours to wander around the old town , cobbled streets with market atmosphere to get your fix , must say I do miss the markets , here on the island , but in winter we now have table top sales , and car boot sales around the island , some of the greek ladies join the xpats , now selling oil, and olives , craft stalls thrive at christmas ///

enjoy your stay

united kingdom
Level Contributor
61 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weekly market ?

Thanks very much only here for the week but will see what we can fit in x I like to try something different an unique to greece because its our first time ,very keen to try the greek cuisine and sight seeing too .

5. Re: weekly market ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2013, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations