We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corfiot travel

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Corfiot travel

Just a quick post to let anyone who is here or coming know of our great experience with corfiot travel.ii booked three trips with them,family of four,three adults,one kid,we went to aqua land,Corfu at night by boat,and lastly Albania for butrint,a well preserved roman city.thay were cheaper than all the other travel shops,no hidden extras,and their busses were great,no problem whatsoever,can't reccomend them highly enough

Syros
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Corfiot travel

i booked also with this agent, more helpful and polite! we tried to book with vlasseros, but they have hiden extras in the most of the trips, and when we left from there was very rood....cause you see we didn't want to pay the extras ! we are not fool anymore !!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corfiot travel

Thats what put me off,I just wanted to pay a set price and know that that was it all paid,and then all I had to get was spending money for the trips.corfiot were great and not pushy,vlasseros people were out on the road hassling you

Syros
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Corfiot travel

im wondering if they are so rude and with so many problems why people still booking with them ? cause from what im reading here and other had problems with them...

Syros
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Corfiot travel

i mean with vlaseros or nsk..... (corfiot tours i think is the best in town for your trips )

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Corfiot travel

I just didn't like the hard sell,out on the street trying to pull you in,I don't go for that,corfiot were genuine nice people,no hidden charges,told us up front what the Albania trip would cost to do the full trip,night cruise to Corfu town returned by boat as well,according to some people the vlasseros one returned by bus from Corfu town,it was just a nicer,cheaper experience,with better customer service

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Corfiot travel

Hi thank you for the information about Corfiot travel, I will look for them when we go. Can you remember roughly what the Albania trip and the night cruise to Corfu town cost?

Morecambe, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Corfiot travel

We used Corfiot Travel twice during our stay, at first I was reluctant as I'd heard stories of these excursions companies adding lots of little extra charges to the initial cost of a trip. These people were great, the price you saw was the price you paid, the staff were polite and very helpful. I'd recommend them to anyone. Corfiot Travel offer a great service at a reasonable cost

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Corfiot travel

Hi Jenny.....and welcome to the Corfu forum.....!

Yes Corfiot Travel are very good...There is one in the Canal D'Amour and one on the Strip. So glad you enjoyed your excursions.

Fi x

leeds uk
Level Contributor
151 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Corfiot travel

Thank you for information about booking trips as we go next Wednesday and seen people recommend class vlassero for trips. If you hadn't put this on we would have probably gone with them. Whereabouts on the strip is corfiot travel so we know where to look for it .

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Corfiot travel

Vlasseros is also good, lovely coaches - just ask for the full price before booking. The choice is yours...

Have a great holiday Christine...

Fi x

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations