We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boat trips

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
boat trips

hi going to sidari in just over a week, could anybody tell me the best boat trips, dont really fancy the one with the bbq on beach, is there a boat trip to paleokastritsa? does the east coast cruise have bbq on beach?

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: boat trips

East coast cruise great...[ no bbq] you buy lunch out and stop x2 for swim my favourite trip22 euro

Palio boat trip from sidari jetty[ thursday only] 19 euro

corfu evening boat trip is good 4 hours corfu town for shopping 22 euro

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: boat trips

www.kassiopi-cosmic.com/boat-trips.html

this will give you an idea. on trips available

you must go on the paliokastritsa bella vista special tour air con coach,from vlasseros travel . 15 euro Wtd, Fri, and Sunday 10- 00--- 18 -oo worth every cent , great day out

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
43 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: boat trips

Hi-you could always hire a boat of your own from the beach. You can travel along the coves, and there is beautiful scenery. We saw a sea turtle!!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: boat trips

hi how much was it to hire a boat?

Aberdeenshire...
Level Contributor
19 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: boat trips

Hi there. I'm not sure about Sidari but in Arillas and San Stefanos this year it is 55 euros for a small boat for the day (10am until 6pm). There is a refundable 30 euro deposit and you need to pay for petrol used. The small boat is 10 horsepower. If you go on San Stefanos Travel site you can see the price list and photos. No doubt Sidari will be similar for costs and choice.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
43 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: boat trips

Can't remember I am afraid as it was 2 years ago. I know there was a huge varity of boats to pick from, and the tarriff is based on the boat and the length of hire. Everyone was really helpful and friendly. You will have a wonderful day. There are boat hire groups on the beach. Enjoy :)

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: boat trips

Hi there Janste1,we've hired a boat a few times over the yrs from the 'Yellow Boat Company' which is located on the big main beach in Sidari.Honestly can't recall prices etc.,but it is great fun and worthwhile doing.The shortest trip we did was 1 hr and the longest was for 4 hrs,but as said above you can hire for a day if you so wish.There is/was another company called 'Baywatch' on the beach that hired out boats also.

I would highly recommend the East Coast cruise.It's a lovely day out.As Moonpig says,no BBQ inc,but you do get a free glass of punch onboard and you can buy lunch at whatever little resort the boat stops at.Last yr my hubby and I did the Sunset Cruise which basically is the EC cruise,but obvs in the evening.We really loved that aswell.Again,you stop of at a resort along the coast and you get 2 hrs or so to have dinner overlooking the sea and Albania.

We also enjoyed the cruise to Erikousa Island from Sidari which is from 10 am - 4pm.It's a fab little island about 35/40 mins away and a very lazy relaxing day out.It has a much slower pace of life and I would imagine is how Corfu used to be like yrs ago.It has 1 hotel,a couple of bars n a few tavernas.Luvly place.

The cruise to Corfu Town whether by day or night is fab also.It's a wonderful way to enter the town and the view of it in the distance as you approach on the boat is IMO outstanding.Enjoy your hol and hav a great time......

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
28 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: boat trips

We returned from sidari last week and found three yellow boat company on our last day as we used the sun beds at memories restaurant. Before you book use the sun beds for free (just use the restaurant for lunch) and listen to people who get off the boats. So many positive comments

We did the bbq trip and it was 25 euros each. The boats at yellow boats were 30 euros for a 5hp boat for up to 4 people an hour and I think 45 for two hours. Next year we will not do an organised trip but hire a boat and explore.

They had more powerful boats and longer hire times but I'm sorry I can't remember the prices for these but hope I've given you an idea.

Enjoy your trip. Sidari is Fab.

Chelmsford, United...
Destination Expert
for Rafina
Level Contributor
474 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: boat trips

Hi there.

My boyfriend and i will visit Sidari for a day trip.We will be staying close to Corfu town.

We are thinking of taking the boat trip to Ereicousa and Mathraki.

Any info about them?

Prices?Days departing?A phone number?

Thank you :)

10. Re: boat trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations