We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

legends apartments

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
legends apartments

i have just booked a week in june at the legends apartments any info would be great and my daughter and b/f now want to come could anyone recommend a hotel close to the legends for me please?

Edited: 05 August 2012, 18:04
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
254 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: legends apartments

Hi Trena

I don't know of any hotel near the Legends. We stay at the Akti Aphrodite Hotel which is in Sidari High Street past the crossroads. Only probably a 10 minute walk away. This is an independent hotel. My sister has stayed at the Legends. I will try and find out if you can book any independent rooms where you are staying.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: legends apartments

Thank you

Sidari, Greece
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: legends apartments

Try the Three Brothers right on the strip 5/10 minute walk too.

Bristol UK
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: legends apartments

There is an appartment block called Dinos, which is basically opposite legends, try there. There is another one with a small pool and bar pretty much next to it, but the name escapes me. Don't go to 3 brothers, that is literally miles away from legends.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: legends apartments

thank you

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: legends apartments

10 minutes to the 3 brothers from legends //////// 3/4 of an hour from one end of Sidari to the other

Waterpark hotel is in a field at the back of legends apts, accessable down a dirt track

7. Re: legends apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Sidari