We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in Sidari

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
First time in Sidari

Hi, I'm looking for some help/advice please. I've never been to Corfu and after a lot of research, i'm hoping to visit Sidari in July. I will be travelling with my 13 yr old son, my friend and her 15 yr old son. I've read great reviews for Goudelis apartments and just wondering what people thought. Are they near the main part of town, is there enough going on to occupy the 2 lads,eg boat trips, waterparks etc..also best places to eat.

Any help is greatly appreciated, Many thanks

Birmingham
Level Contributor
284 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time in Sidari

Hi Sidari is perfect, I have never stayed at them apartments, we stay at Lagoon, Sidari is brillient, people are fantastic, beaches are lovely, plenty of water sports for two lads, the strip is brillient, loads of bars, restaurants most have tribute acts, if you want quiet you can have quiet, if you prefer a little more entertainment, then the strip is there for that, lovely place, lovely people, this will be our 8th year at the Lagoon, bring on August, you will not be disappointed, excellent restaurants on thes trip and the Canal area, well worth going!

Birmingham
Level Contributor
284 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time in Sidari

Just googled these apartments, they have good reviews, most say about a 15 minute walk into Sidari, but its very flat, the reviews are very positive though, but as I said plenty to do there, if you want to be nearer the strip there are plenty of apartments/hotels nearer.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time in Sidari

Hi Lovehols....Welcome to the Sidari forum..

I didn't see this post first and answered your question on the 'We're Back' from Sidarigirl thread. I have posted a reply on there for you

I think you will enjoy Goudelis.

As said, if you have any more questions about Sidari, please do not hesitate to ask us.....we are all here to help x

Fi

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First time in Sidari

I am sure you and your gang will have an absolute ball, I would say the goudelis are more a 20-25 minute walk away well, more a stroll really but good apartments with repeat visitors speaking highly of the complex so I am sure you will love it there.

Dont worry about the boys though, there is plenty to keep them occupied... water sports a plenty and lots of trips to do too..... they would probably love Capt Theos Beach BBQ cruise. My son went last year and said it was fabulous and they had a great time. Remember the boys will be accepted in the bars as well so they can watch some of the acts along the strip too. You could also hire pushbikes to get out and about and there is also horse riding excursions and not to mention the waterparks, Sidari has a small waterpark about 10-15 minutes walk from your apartments and then you have Aqualandia which is great for young and old alike.

Plenty to see and do and I am sure you will become hooked once you have visited.

Any other questions feel free to ask us on the forum xx

Happy Holidays

Michelle xx

Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time in Sidari

Many thanks everyone, am looking forward to going now:)

6. Re: First time in Sidari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Sidari