We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sidari for young people

Shrewsbury, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Sidari for young people

Me and 3 of my friends have booked a week on the 24th June in the aneomona apartments. Is the town good for nightlife and will there be many of the same age going as well as us? 18-22. Is there any good bars you'd recommend and water sports :) If anyone has a ruff idea would be great :)

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sidari for young people

Nice apartments not too far from sidari main strip. Bars a plenty... Calypso, sos bar, sugar, bed bar, cargo, and ice if it's open.... Sugar gets very busy wed and sat nights when the locals party too....lots of watersports available on the beach. Paragliding, donuts, flying fish, squib and banana boats... If you do a few of the watersports together if you negotiate you will save some money x hope this helps x

telford
Level Contributor
153 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sidari for young people

hello emma..we too are going to the anemona apts but not until august..would you please let us know what they are like when you return home....you will love sidari...have a great holiday.x

Shropshire, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sidari for young people

thanks for letting me know on what's around :) has helped a lot!

Yep I will let you know how they are :) lets hope so, thankyou very much!

Shropshire, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sidari for young people

Hi Louise,

Had a Great Holiday, Sidari Is really nice!

The staff there are really nice and George is very welcoming and will help with anything. The apartments are basic but their is a cleaner everyday which keeps them clean.

They gave us fresh towels every other day.

The pool was clean and there was no problem getting sunbeds.

Id definitely advise you to take something to hold the shower head up as they dont have one, we used ducktape and worked a treat.

Great for what we payed! if you need anything else let me know :)

telford
Level Contributor
153 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sidari for young people

thanks emma for letting me know..i have just read your review...made me feel a bit happier!..and at last some new photos!!...glad you had a good time and glad you liked sidari..thanks again.xx..p.s....wherever i have stayed in greece we have never had a shower head that stays up!!

Newcastle, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Sidari for young people

Is sidari expensive? im going this month with a group of friends and wondering how much money to take, were all inclusive and going for a week, but still want to go out on the night, do water sports and maybe visit a couple of towns. If anyone has any advice on how much to take it would be helpful. Thankyou!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sidari for young people

Hi Elle....as you are all inclusive and wanting to do activities and go out at night.....I would allow around 500 euros for one week.

My son and his friends always take around that much for a week staying AI (still trying to persuade him to do self catering....and still trying to get him to go to Sidari and Corfu!!!)

Fi

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sidari for young people

Sorry.... forgot to add...it is not expensive in Sidari....if you stick to the local wines and beers (not the UK branded ones and spirits) then it is a lot cheaper. Buy wine for the balcony - 4.50 euros for a 1.5 litre bottle at the local supermarket. Try gyros for snacks....2.50 euros if you are out and about.

Book visits to other towns via the local coach companies - they will have excursion prices listed outside....not the tour operator ones as they are waaay expensive!

All restaurants/tavernas have boards outside their establishments with their specials for the day and prices

I'm sure you will have a great time......have fun!

Fi

Sunderland, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Sidari for young people

Going to Paradise Apparments in Sidari self catering.. ok s it expensive to eat and drink out? Thank you

Birmingham
Level Contributor
296 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sidari for young people

Hi Julie just returned, Sidari is our 2nd home, paradise apts are lovely, the strip is a stones throw away, excellent food and restuarants on the strip, very reasonable, check the boards for the specials, but very reasonably priced, we love The Family, The Greek Village, Memories, some of our favourites, but plenty more and down the canal area, so miss Sidari, have a fab time and enjoy!

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations