We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ostria

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Ostria

Getting worried being looking on here and can't see anyone going to ostria apts we going in six weeks. Helppppp!

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ostria

You will be fine ...went by today and all ready for business//Greek easter here this w/e.but looks as if first visitors in this week

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ostria

Thanks Moonpig :)

Hull ENGLAND
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ostria

Dont worry just wait untill your coach arrives and you will know you made the right choice the Ostria aparts are the best in Sidari in my opinion we go in 4 weeks and have been going for the last 4 years you will love it.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ostria

Hi Paul,

oh will you be there on the seventeenth of june?

and yeah ive heard great things about the place itself the acommodation etc.. its just the owner i have heard bad things about, and i emailed him to ask if it would be ok to smoke, as i dont know what the current situation is in Corfu about there laws on smoking. and he was damn right rude about it, saying Hello smoker!!! about smoking you should ask your doctor....not me!!! ashtray....i have the terrace.......

whats all that about :|

Hull ENGLAND
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ostria

Leo is the owner he is a very sucessfull pool engineer he can at times seem off with paople but I think its the language barrier although he speaks very good english he sometimes dosnt understand everything you say people think hes rude but he is totally the opposite when you get to know him and as for smoking you will not have a problem anywhere in Sidari and definately not at the Ostria as Leo himself smokes about 30 fags a day.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ostria

ha the good old greek sense of humour kicking in!!!!!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ostria

hahaha okay thanks for the reasurance paul

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
68 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ostria

As we've spoken of at length in our messages Simone, you'll have a great time.

No excuse for rudeness in my book, it doesn't matter about language barriers, it's about manners and respect, most Corfiots have it in abundance, sadly a few don't.

As we've said, I'm sure you'll have a great time in Sidari.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ostria

Must agree with Gary simone - some have it - some most definately don't!!!!! enjoy your trip x

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Ostria

thank you everyone, i appreciate the help and advice, (: 37 days to go. xx

Get answers to your questions about Sidari