We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peros hotel / studio apartments

kent
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Peros hotel / studio apartments

hi all

im after some information about Pero apartments/ hotel. Everytime i look i look it up all i get is Perros not Pero, I hope you can help me with this as ive booked the hotel Pero through thoomson but when i google it, it only comes up with Perros which isnt as good as Pero.

Any feed back would be great

Thanks

:-)

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peros hotel / studio apartments

Hi there,the only apts I no of in Sidari is the Perros Apts located in the Megali beach area of Sidari.Their website is [www.perrosapartments.com] where u can book direct,but the same apts are offered by Thomson,but called Peros which is what u stated in the title of ur post,& not Pero,so hopefully they are one & the same.Sumtimes the Greek/English translation gets abit lost along the way & letters can be left of or added on.

Only thing I can suggest is to call Thomson and make sure where u're staying & what it has to offer etc., & ask if there is another hotel/apt of the same name around the area,& if so what one will u be stayng in.....sorry not much help,but hope u end up where u want to go!

Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peros hotel / studio apartments

Perros apartments are in the megali beach area they are with Thomson I'm staying there now and don't think you will beat the accommodation for the price some have been refurbished and some are new 5 minutes into busy area of sidari but far enough out to get any noise the sandy beach is over a very quiet small road 30 yards away .Have only been here one day and no it's the perfect spot happy days

Newcastle, null...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Peros hotel / studio apartments

me and my family are staying at the peros pool and beach apartments in august 2013. I cannot find any information about these aportments or any reports please can anybody help us.

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Peros hotel / studio apartments

thomson.co.uk/destinations/…peros.html

hope this helps...lovely area

telford
Level Contributor
153 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Peros hotel / studio apartments

they do have their own website too with loads of photos..not sure what it is but if you put the name into your search engine you will find it that way...it looks lovely...we did nip in there last year but only to use the loo when coming off the beach..they were really friendly and welcoming cos i thought i should at least buy an ice cream as i was using their facilities but they said it was no problem at all.x

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,210 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Peros hotel / studio apartments

Hi, is the Peros apartments (as sold by Thomsons) the same place as the Peros Pool and Beach?

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Peros hotel / studio apartments

Hi Alison,

Do look carefully before you book to make sure you get the right place! There is another Perros Hotel not far away in Agios Stefanos.( it does sound very nice! ). Maybe try looking at photos on google earth or something to make sure you book the place you want, good luck

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Peros hotel / studio apartments

check them out on their website

www.perrospool.com

Lovely apartments and in a great location too.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Peros hotel / studio apartments

whoops try again

www.perrosapartments.com

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,210 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Peros hotel / studio apartments

Thanks for your replies. I'm seriously considering booking them as they look lovely. Do you know where they are located in relation to Socrates (where we stayed last time)? Does anyone know if all the balconies are private and not shared? thanks

Get answers to your questions about Sidari