We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anemona apts

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
telford
Level Contributor
152 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
anemona apts

does anyone have any info about these apts please....we have booked for 2 weeks in august and initially most of the reviews were good..however the most recent reviews are not so good and i am getting a little worried!...also this is our 1st time travelling with monarch airlines after booking through cosmos...we normally travel with thomson....i have read a few comments about bad delays with monarch..can anyone help to put my mind at rest.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anemona apts

Hi Louise

I have not stayed at these apartments, but I have checked out the Tripadvisor reviews...and on balance out of the 52 reviews 39 were either excellent or very good and 10 were average. There were only 3 with lower marked reviews....the last one (newest) also had problems with travelling i.e lots of delays at the start of the holiday, which coupled with the misunderstanding of a non booking would add to the overall impression.

I have worked in travel and to be fair to Anemona, their ratings, in context, overall are very good.

I am sure that George will make you feel most welcome......

Enjoy your holiday - a holiday is what you make of it xx

Fi

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anemona apts

Louise no need to worry. We popped in whilst over and the place is in a great location, only about 5-10 minute stroll to the main centre. I popped in and sampled the wonderful strawberry daquiri........... you have to try one - they are delicious and very moreish!!!! oh ps there were no frogs swimming in the pool when we popped in last Tuesday either!!!! haha - the pool was a lovely blue colour and there were a few people staying at the complex and relaxing by the poolside - enjoy I'm sure you will just love it..

Michelle

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anemona apts

Sorry to add Louise - Monarch do have a reputation as being very bad with delays - but to be honest we met peeps who had had serious delays with Thomas Cook and Jet 2 (Jet 2 delay 6 hours and Thomas Cook - 8 hours!!!!) so it all depends - hopefully all will be ok x

telford
Level Contributor
152 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anemona apts

Thank you both for your replies...and yes fi i did think that they must have been extremely frustrated by the time they arrived....i agree a holiday is what you make it and i am less concerned for myself but for my parents who are travelling with us this year..they have never been to sidari and i want them to love it as much as we do!....thankfully there are no frogs in the pool! thanks for checking that out for us mushyjam ;) and yes i will most certainly try one of those strawberry daquiris..or two!....and i will just hope and pray between now and when we go that we get to leave on time!...thanks again to you both for your replies..louise.x

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anemona apts

No worries Louise - you and your parents go have a great time x and if you are out and about one evening pop into cocktail and dreams - they do a greek night I am sure it's Wednesday evening but don't hold me to that. It is only a few minutes away and Yianni will make you feel most welcome - although stay away from the shots!!!!!

And enjoy the Strawberry Daquiri - they are yummy - I am addicted to those and Vanilla milkshake made with ice cream and a drop of baileys for good measure too!!!! very fattening but who cares!!! your on holiday!!!!!

6. Re: anemona apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Sidari