We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parga

birmingham
Level Contributor
771 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Parga

Can you get to Parga from Corfu ?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,552 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parga

Hi cliftonkate...Yes you can do both Paxos and Parga from Corfu Town....I don't know up to date costings or timings though...

Fi

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,552 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parga

Hi again....If you are staying in Sidari...you can book the trip in the local travel shops. Corfiot Travel do this trip, but I am sure other do as well

Fi

birmingham
Level Contributor
771 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parga

Wow that's great ! I hadn't realised and always wanted to check out Parga. Thanks for replying.

Kate

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Parga

Parga, and Paxos cruise 34 euro

Weds, and Sunday 07.45- 20. 30 Vlaseros travel

birmingham
Level Contributor
771 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parga

Hi Fi and moonpig Thanks both for the info on the trip to Parga/Paxos. As we arrive and leae on a Wednesday think the Sunday one would be perfect. If we book the tour in Sidari do they pick us up from there or do we have to make our way to Corfu town ?

Kate

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Parga

pick up in Sidari

been several times good day out wear comfy shoes//////

Stara Zagora...
Level Contributor
110 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parga

And how long u stay in Parga town? 2-3 hours and in Gaios? Do u have time for Parga fortress?

8. Re: Parga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Sidari