We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back from Sidari, stayed at the Mimosa

Level Contributor
174 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Just got back from Sidari, stayed at the Mimosa

Hi all

Just got back any questions please ask I'll be totally honest and truthful.

We had a fantastic time and already booking a return for next year.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just got back from Sidari, stayed at the Mimosa

Welcome back Danny - from the brief post sounds like you had an absolute ball and glad to see that the resort has made such an impact that you intend to book next year.

Go on then...... how did you find Mimosa? I haven't stayed there but visit regularly as our friend Vicky works the bar in the daytime. Mimosa used to do a lot in the evenings and various boards used to be displayed outside showing up and coming entertainment but they dont do this any more so I suspect entertainment was rather limited. Mind you with the strip on your doorstep then I suppose its not a problem.

Looking forward to a brief review of your stay x

Once again welcome home x

Michelle x

leeds uk
Level Contributor
151 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just got back from Sidari, stayed at the Mimosa

Got back last night from mimosa hotel, entertainment nothing to write home about, don't think we would stay there again. But saying that really nice people as are all the Greeks. But had a lovely holiday and went on three good trips. Will put proper review on when I have more time so look out for it

neath
Level Contributor
340 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just got back from Sidari, stayed at the Mimosa

Hi Christine

Glad you enjoyed and thanks for the information you gave me

Kelly xxx

Edited: 18 July 2013, 19:32
4. Re: Just got back from Sidari, stayed at the Mimosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations