We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wheelchair Hire

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wheelchair Hire

Hi, does anyone know if there any shops that hire wheelchairs either in Sidari or the surrounding resorts. Thanks

Pelekas
Level Contributor
171 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wheelchair Hire

www.mountainmaniacorfu.com

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wheelchair Hire

Yup give sally and clive a shout - e mail them for prices and availability I am sure they will be able to sort something out for you. info@mountainmaniacorfu.com

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wheelchair Hire

Thank you Pelekas & Mushyjam, mum can now speed around Sidari like Madge (Benidorm) or more like Lou from Little Britain LOL. 3 Weeks and 6 days not that i'm counting, i'm sooo excited.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wheelchair Hire

There's mel's mobility who does disability scooters like madges, not sure if they do wheelchairs.

He's based at the Dr's opposite symposio

Corfu, Greece
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wheelchair Hire

Re Wheelchair Hire, Mountain Mania Holiday Extras also rent Mobility Scooters. WWW.MOUNTAINMANIACORFU.COM

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wheelchair Hire

thanks clive and welcome to the forums - great that you can answer a lot of requests on site too... we have lots asking for bike hire, pram/buggy hire and scooters/wheelchairs too.

so guys check out mountainmania in sidari for all your hire needs.

Corfu, Greece
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Wheelchair Hire

Thank you Mushyjam, We took over from the previous owner and no longer do bikes but have expanded the mobility and childrens equipment. We are based just out side Arillas and most of our bookings are done by E-mail and facebook or through holiday reps and hotels. Our E-mail is info@mountainmaniacorfu.com and phone-0030-6976082230 our facebook page is Mountain mainia holiday extras. Hope this info helps.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wheelchair Hire

Brilliant Info Clive and I am sure you will get a fair few enquiries regarding hire of various equipment.

Good luck to you guys and I wish you a successful season with the new venture xx

Michelle x

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Wheelchair Hire

I am telling you all. Clive, and Sally are two of the kindest people , will bend over backwards to help///

Corfu, Greece
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Wheelchair Hire

Thank you for those kind words. We do try our best to help people enjoy their holiday. We have extended our range of items this year to include Mobility scooters and other mobility aids also many more baby items. A full list and prices can be found on our website Mountainmaniacorfu.com and we deliver at anytime of day or night to suit peoples needs.

Get answers to your questions about Sidari