We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices

liverpool
Level Contributor
183 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
prices

Hello are the prices same as last year ie 3 .5 euro a breky and 2 to 2.5 euro a pint of local lager.only got abou 1800 euros this year spendys for 2 weeks with 2 adults and 2 young kids .

Radstock, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: prices

Yep pretty much the same as last yr

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,574 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prices

Yes....prices are about the same as last year. Just check out the the specials boards outside tavernas and restaurants for the best deals.

Have a lovely time imcroxy!

Fi

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,218 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prices

Did you manage okay on that? I was only going to take 1400 euros for two weeks for 2 adults/2kids not sure if that'll be enough though?

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: prices

I would always day average 100 euros per day for a family of four (well that is what we used to do haha) never ran out of spends xx

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,218 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: prices

Hi Michelle, do you think I'd be okay then on 100e per day? Not sure if I could save a lot more than that as it's going to be a tighter first half of the year with a few things we have to get done to house etc.

Ideally we'd probably have a late breakfast, sometimes go without lunch due to heat or sometimes get something like a cake each from Jeni's, then have a meal & drink each on the evening - no starters or desserts as the meals are normally very ample especially in the heat. Then it would be drinks during the day and evening. We're really not big drinkers at all. If we're at the beach it would be just bottles of water/cans from the local shop. At the pool I understand we have to get bar drinks only and I wondered if most apartment bars also sell the big cheap bottles of water so we can vary rounds of soft drinks/beer with inexpensive water???

If we need to cut back we'll buy stuff in for lunches and brekkies and just have our meals out in the evenings :) Any money saving tips much appreciated! It'll be a diff type of holiday for the children as they are quite used to all incs now x

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: prices

Alison you will be fine xx you seem to have the basics covered along with the money saving tips. Sometimes we usually get fresh fruit and make a fruit salad which we put in the fridge - great for breakfasts on the balcony - add a bit of greek yoghurt and a substantial morning breakfast. Or buy a fresh baguette, cheese tomato onion or whatever you fancy and you can easily do four good sized lunchtime snacks. No cooking involved either. I agree about making sure you have lots of water in your fridge at that time of year and buy a water round the pool too. if you fancy a pre-evening tipple then wine and beers are cheap at the supermarket and a nice glass or two on the balcony either before or after dinner again will save some money x Take tea coffee and sweetner and get the milk from the local supermarket too x also take your own toiletries save the expense of buying in resort as sometimes these can work out costly.

You will be just fine on 100 euros I am sure of it x

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,218 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: prices

Thanks, great ideas - I'll do all of those. I'm not used to taking the kids self catering any more lol. It was as cheap as chips though that September myself and Peter went to Sidari so I don't suppose it'll have gone up that much by this season! As long as we can have our lovely meals in the evening with a couple of drinks with a show after I'll be happy :)

liverpool
Level Contributor
183 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: prices

we took 2200 and spent about 2000,but we are out drinking till 2 every night.full brekies every day ,meal and starter every night and done acouple of trips.take beack towels and just use the supermarkets for your drinks when you go the beach.

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,218 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: prices

Yes good idea Imcroxy, I'm sure the day time drinks add up if buying constantly from bars. We'll buy in cans of pop from the local supermarket as and when required, better to spend 50 cents or a euro or whatever a can is priced at than 2 or 3 euros a drink :)

Glossop, United...
Level Contributor
295 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: prices

Me and my partner were really on a budget last July we went for two weeks eat out 7 out of 14 we don't really drink but bought really cheap wine cheese and salad veg bread and ham and eat on our balcony in the second week as it was very hot . And bought gyros some days mmmmm we had a fantastic time hired a quad for 8 days got the bus to corfu town and even went on a boat trip and our whole budget for 2 weeks was £700 result brilliant time on the cheap

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations