We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where did those 2 weeks go.......

liverpool
Level Contributor
847 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
where did those 2 weeks go.......

.. well got back early hours sat morning after 2 weeks at christos apts, had a fab time as usual but my word the days/nights flew by, cant believe its over with already!!!!!!

had another great time, weather was fab, was lovely seeing all the old faces round the pool area, putting names to some of them ha, meeting new peeps there and some annoying ones lol (Jack you'll know who we mean haha)

we had plans to do some walking, doing a trip or 2, but never got round to it, once the sunbeds hit our backs there was no moving us unless it was going for a dip or going the bar haha, which was quite often lol!!! best laid plans hey, oh well will just have to make more of an effort next year to do them, yep cos no doubt we will be back ha!!!

had some lovely meals in konaki, meditteraneo, il strata, memories, greek village mmm can just taste them now, thought the strip was pretty quiet, suited us though, so here we go back to work :(((( roll on next year...

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where did those 2 weeks go.......

Ahhhh Jayne it does go too quickly doesn't it although for us this year time just seemed to stand still some days (that suited us fine though haha) I doubt it will just drift idly by in September though (8 day stay this time) I am sure if we blink we will be back at the airport heading home xx

Glad you had a wonderful time although didnt doubt you wouldnt and yes I agree once the sunbeds call that is it for the day haha xx

Hope you were happy that things at Christos are as they should be and no major changes - trust you spoke with Crazy George behind the bar xx and had lots of catching up with Laura and Big Spiros the best waiter in the world!!!!

We may see you next year as we fly out on the 19th July for two weeks - mind you there will be an army of us descend on the place then!!!!!

liverpool
Level Contributor
847 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where did those 2 weeks go.......

Haha Michelle, was great couldnt fault anything, apart from 2 weeks not being long enough ha!!!

Yeah well we might just catch you next year then, as we'll prob be going around the same time, try to go the same 2 weeks every year, give or take a few days

your september one will be here before you know it

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where did those 2 weeks go.......

Haha jayne yes 45 days!!! Bloody canny wait xx

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,552 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where did those 2 weeks go.......

Hi toffeelady...Gosh...is your two weeks up already?! Time flies when you are having fun as they say. I was the same when I went to Sidari for 2 weeks this year...you just don't want it to end.

So glad you had a good time....now its counting the days to next year lol

Fi x

liverpool
Level Contributor
847 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where did those 2 weeks go.......

Hi Fi, yep all over with, cant believe how quick it went :((((, only wish the days in work went that quick lol!!!!

Off to Lanzarote in 65 days so have got that to look forward to, but have got post holiday blues for the time being ha.

Jayne

6. Re: where did those 2 weeks go.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 07:23
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations