We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Grove ?

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
199 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Palm Grove ?

Hi , we have just booked a week at the Palm Grove apartments , im a bit confused as some hol companys say its in Roda and some say Sidari ?

Has anyone here stayed in it? The only reviews are saying they were the only people staying in it? Also the comments iv seen talk about it being up a steep hill , is there places for eating/drinking nearby?

thanx in advance ,

Karen

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palm Grove ?

Palm Grove is in Sidari - literally at the very far end in aghios ioannis end of the resort. You will probably see it on the right as you are entering sidari itself. They have wooden style round huts dotted around the complex. If this is the same one. About a good 20 minute walk into the main sidari area.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palm Grove ?

Eating and drinking nearby about a 10 minute stroll Karen x so not too bad x in a peacful location but away from the resort centre. about 5 euros in a taxi in the evenings if you wanted to head into the main strip xx

Hope this helps x

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
199 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palm Grove ?

Thanx for your reply Mushyjam , while looking for this post I found 1 dating back to july 2nd saying that Palm Grove is known for pool parties for over 200 teenagers!!!!!

we are a couple of 40 somethings looking for a relaxing break with nights out having a nice meal and a drink , that's why we avoided Kavos!

HELP!

glasgow
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Palm Grove ?

Im due to go to palm Grove 5th Sept and like you have seen the reviews about the pool parties which certainly do not appeal to me either! My holiday company has now offered me yiannis apartments but told me I will need to pay more for my transfers, I have told them to go take a running jump...long story but they mislead me into booking sidari in 1st place. She is calling mw back tomorrow after speaking to her manager. I am now glad I am going to sidari but definitely not these apts which is a shame because they sound lovely other than these bloody pool parties. I am now trying to find out some info about yiannis apts so any advice would be greatly appreciated

glasgow
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Palm Grove ?

Oops sorry, posted that on the wrong topic

Edited: 30 July 2013, 19:25
glasgow
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Palm Grove ?

Aaargh im having a blonde moment. ...I did post on the correct topic. When are u due to go? im hoping that if my holiday company dont change me hopefully the pool parties will not still be going ahead in Sept when I go

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
199 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Palm Grove ?

Hi, it was your original comment that has shocked us , we assumed it was a really quiet area and were only concerned that it was possibly too quiet , now im really worried,

would you maybe let us know how you get on with the travel agent . My partner is trying to reassure me that in sept most schools and colleges will be back so teens should have been and gone!

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
199 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Palm Grove ?

we are there on the 3rd sept for 1 week

glasgow
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Palm Grove ?

As soon as I find out I will let u know, if we dont get changed we will be there together and we'll just stick together and throw the teenagers out if they do turn up lol

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
199 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Palm Grove ?

lol sounds like a plan!

karen

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations